Chapter 3-A Chef's Battle

(Y/N's POV)

Polar Star Dormitory eh? Sounds interesting. I had decided to walk to the dorm that was until I had realized that the dorm was miles away. I just decided to rent a bike from school and bike my way there. But I got tired and just decided to walk the rest of the way. While making my way there I had met with that boy from the opening ceremony. He seems familiar but I just cant point jt out. As I went closer to him he seemed to notice me. "Hey aren't you that girl who made every student hate her during the opening ceremony?" Did my speech really hurt that much? "Uh if that's what you call me then okie. Yea I guess that's me" seriously tho does this boy know who I am? Hmph the amount of disrespect.

"Wait a minute, if I'm not wrong the whole university also hates you?" I asked him. "How'd ya know? As far as I know you were late for my speech." He asked me back. "Heard some rumors of you when I walked down the halls. If I'm not wrong your names Soma is that right?" "Yea, what's yours?" Might as well tell him. "The names (Y/N) (L/N) don't forget it" "For sure I won't, by the way are you also heading to Polar Star Dormitory?" Guess he's headed there too. "Yea, you too?" "Yup, come on let's go together!" He held my hand and we ran to the dorm. I didn't think much of this action but I felt something I don't what it is. Maybe it's just my stomach growling.

When we reached the dorm we heard an old lady screaming at some students. After a while the lady who I assumed was the one screaming at the students. Came out from a door "Hello there I'm this dorms Mother you can call me "Polar Star's Maria" Fumio-San" We just stood there for a second until Fumio-san spoke up "I'm sure you've prepared your ingredients." Ahh right the test "Huh? Ingredients for what?" Wait don't tell me.. DID HE NOT KNOW? "Well duh Soma-kun it's for Polar Star's Speciality... The Skill Test! Don't tell me you didn't know?!?!" Please tell me he's joking "Uhh I sorta didn't know" "Well then that means you lose by default. And it also means that tonight you have to camp" Poor Soma-kun "Its an April night I'm gonna die if I camp out there!" "Too bad then should have know about the test. Well then (Y/N) is it? You may begin your test." I nod in response. I was about to begin that was until.

"WAIT! There should be ingredients in the kitchen right? Let me work with those." "The only thing left in that kitchen is left overs. Today might be your unlucky day then." "So I can use the leftovers right?"

I was left shocked. Soma-kun managed to make a fleshy hamburger with just leftovers?!?! How am I suppose to make a dish as good as that? "Oh (Y/N) it seems Polar Star Dormitory is full. Sorry dear but even if you make an amazing dish I can't have you stay here." What? "Don't worry Fumio-San she is to stay with  me." Huh? That voice could it be?
"Miss Shiome?" "Ahh Shiome dear could it be you want to take her in?" "Yes Fumio-San I want to take her in. As my assistant she seems capable of taking on advanced dishes. Also she can help me keep up with my paper work. In return I'll give her housing she needs aswell as take care of her." I can't believe what I'm hearing Shiome wants to take me in? "Well then if it's fine with you (Y/N)" "Its completely fine with me Fumio-San" I said with a big smile. Although I may not know anything of this Elite Ten thing. If I work with Shiome-Chan I might learn something new.

I went with Shiome-Chan to my new house. And I was amazed it seemed more like a mansion rather than a house. "Is this were you live Shoime-Senpai?" I asked her politely don't want to get kicked out do I? "Yes it is and it's also where your gonna live. You can also call me Chan or whatever makes you comfortable to call me with. After all we will work together won't we? We need to be comfortable with each other first. You should eat dinner and get some rest. School starts tomorrow." Wah she's so kind. I asked her directions to my room and I carefully made my way to my room. It was beautiful although it's a very simply yet elegant room. It was enough to satisfy my needs. I changed into more comfortable yet appropriate clothing. Since I'm to eat dinner with Shiome-sama. That was until someone unexpectedly went into my room...

So who do you think went into the room? Sorry for the long hiatus 1 year hiatus? 2 years? I dunno but one thing's for sure I'll try my best to update more often. Like super often not once every 2 years XD