Chapter 4-Dining of Utmost Luxury

Shiome's POV

"AHHHH!!!" "AHHHH!!!""What's goin-- oh, It seems you two bumped into each other" I say while laughing. "Shoime-chan it's not funny I almost saw her undressed! What if I scared her? What if she gets scared and leave Totsuki? What if--" "Shh Tsukasa-senpai she won't leave besides she just finished getting dressed it's not like you saw her naked." I continue to say as I laugh at Tsukasa being worried that (Y/N) would leave the academy. "Well then it's seems you need to get ready (Y/N)-Chan." I say as I point at her messy hair."Ah yes Senpai."Me and Tsukasa leave (Y/N) to get dressed and prepare dinner."So Senpai what genre should we make today?" I ask him with a wide smile on my face. "Why don't we do your speciality Shiome? I'm curious to learn more about it." He said my name with no honorfics what so ever. He's dead serious about it."But since I don't know anything about it I might be a nuisance to you. What if I overcook the pork? And noodles? What If it gets too soggy? I'll just learn more about it. Lets make it another day okay Shiome-Chan?" I sigh and nodded in response. Guess he doesn't want to mess up. Perfectionist as always. We just ended up doing French cuisine another one of my specialties. But this time Tsukasa also knows much about it. Unlike my other specialty. We agree on the menu and start to cook.

(Y/N)'S POV

"AHHHH!!!" "AHHHH!!!""What's goin-- oh, It seems you two bumped into each other" Shiome-chan says while laughing."Shoime-chan it's not funny I almost saw her undressed! What if I scared her? What if she gets scared and leave Totsuki? What if--" "Shh Tsukasa-senpai she won't leave besides she just finished getting dressed it's not like you saw her naked." This dude tho why is he so worried? It's not like I would leave the academy just cause some dude saw me naked. "Well then it's seems you need to get ready (Y/N)-Chan." Shiome-chan says while pointing at my messy hair. "Ah yes Senpai." I say in response as they walk out of my room and close the door. "Well that was unexpected. Wonder who that guy is? Why's he even here?" I ask myself those questions. But I just shake my head and continue to brush my hair.

After putting my hair in a neat bun. I lay on my bed while waiting for dinner. Then I heard someone knock on the door. "(Y-N)-Chan time to eat!" "Okay, Shiome-chan!" I say in response and get up from my bed. I walk to the door and find Shiome-chan. Wearing a white fading to blue dress with simple white shoes. As I make my way down the stairs I also see. The guy who went in my room. If I remember correctly his name should be Tsukasa? "Hello Tsukasa-senpai" I say with a bright smile on my face. He replies with a small smile of his own. But I notice something weird. Tsukasa-senpai is the one bringing out the dishes. "Shiome-chan did you and Tsukasa-senpai make the dishes?" I ask her "No, just Tsukasa he's too much of a perfectionist to let me work with him." Shiome-Chan says while giving me a small laugh. Well then this Tsukasa dude seems to be more of a perfectionist than Shiome-Chan.

As Tsukasa-senpai finished preparing the dishes. We sat down on the dining table. And as I was about to take a bite of the Bouillabaisse. As I took a bite I instantly felt as if I was in the ocean. The flavor of the four fish go well with the shell fish. But as I dig deeper into the dish I find bits of lobster and clam. I can also clearly smell the saffron. I took a bite into the vegetables and they were so tender! He managed to cook Bouillabaisse,Ratatouille,Aligot and Gougères all on his own. "Amazing! The dishes are all fantastic. They both smell and taste really good."Did you really make this all on your own Tsukasa-senpai?" I ask him "Yes, I did you should eat up we have to attend classes tomorrow." He says rather coldly. Mood swings? First he was worried. Then he was all smiley. And now he's acting cold to me? Wonder what I did wrong.

"Thank you for the food I'll go first." I say with a smile meaning I enjoyed the food. And to be honest it felt like I was with my mom and dad again. My mom always took care of me. Even joking at times. And then my dad you never knew what was up and about in his mind. He always has the most craziest recipes. You also couldn't predict what time of mood he was in. Hehe being with Tsukasa and Shiome reminds me of them so much. As I walk in the room I change into my sleepwear. And lay on the bed thinking of what had happened that day. "Now that I think about it I never asked Soma-kun hasen't told me his last name." "Yukihira" I heard someone say I look up and see Shiome leaning on the door frame. "His name is Soma Yukihira, From Yukihira Diner." She says, So his name is Soma Yukihira? It sound familiar but it's not clicking. I shake the thought and asked Shiome a different question. "Why is Tsukasa-Senpai here Shiome- Chan?" "Well he's Totsukis First Seat." She replies back to me "But I thought you were the First Seat?" "Yes I am it's just that we share it. And to be honest with you I'm no good enough for the First Seat. Tsukasa is way more better than me. So is Rindo. I don't even know how the judges managed to conclude that our match was a draw. I was clearly the failing chef." She says back to me with a heavy smile. She tried to smile. "That's nonsense Shiome-Chan! I'm sure you deserved being apart of this Elite Ten thing. Although I haven't tasted your dishes yet I'm sure it's great enough that you became. The top of the very top!" I tell her back words of encouragement she shouldn't judge herself so easily. And as she was about to leave...

"Wait, do you really not know what The Elite Ten Is?" She asks me "Am I suppose to know?" "The Elite Ten is a committee formed by the best ten students in the internal evaluations. In Tōtsuki, many affairs are left for students to decide. What to do in these affairs is decided by the members of the Elite Ten in their conferences. They are directly below the director in the organizational chart, even the lecturers must obey the Elite Ten. It's truly the highest decision-making organ in the academy. So do you understand now?" She asks I simply nod on response as she leaves and closes the door I fall asleep. And enter my dream land.

Nothing much just a regular update but what she wakes up to will surprise you. Hope you enjoyed this update!