Chapter 5-Shokugeki

(Y/N)'S POV

I wake up to find sunlight coming inside my room. I wake up and begin my routine. After I finish getting dressed I find a note on my door. It read:

From: Shiome To: (Y/N)
Sorry for leaving early (Y/N)-San .
Me and Tsukasa have errands and paper work to finish. I left breakfast at the table. Hope you enjoy your first day at school.
(P.S: Breakfast is Eggs Benedict and a Crepe Cake.)
(P.P.S: There's some extra Crepe Cakes in the fridge.)

I swear little by little Shiome and Tsukasa are becoming like my parents. As I finish fixing my hair I went downstairs to the dining room and ate breakfast. I'm sure I don't need to describe how delicious the food was. As I went outside I realize something. How am I gonna get to school? The school is so far away that by the time I get there I would be late. Well then I have no choice but to walk. As I start walking I notice someone biking their way to school. I didn't pay attention to them at first. But as they pass me I notice they had red hair. Who else has red hair besides Yukihira? None! "Soma-Kun!" I shout to him he seemed to notice me and waited for me to catch up. "Uh, sorry about having you to leave the dorm. (Y/N)" he says with a goofy smile. "Nah don't worry I had a great experience at Shiome's house." I reply to him with a smile. "We should get going to school we don't have much time left."He told me, as he was about to bike I stop him. "Umm, I don't have a bike." I tell him and he looks at me confused. "Why not?" "Well Shiome and Tsukasa left early to do some stuff and I left my bike at the dorm." Then he suddenly remembered something." This is your bike?" He asks. I look at the bike and nod it was the exact bike I used to get to the dorm." Well then why don't you hop on. Let's go together!" He smiles I hop on the bike and put my hands on his waist so I won't fall. I suddenly feel something again. What is this feeling? I've felt it multiple times now again and again. I shrug off this thought and look ahead. We were almost at school.

As me and Soma went to our separate classes I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. I dismiss the thought and focus on our lesson. We were learning about Korean dishes. Specifically kimchi the class was rather boring. And I was glad it ended quick. As I went to meet up with Soma he told me he needed to go visit someone. And suggested that I explore the academy. I just nodded in response and went to see if I could find Shiome or Tsukasa. As I continue to walk I found Shiome outside looking at flowers. Specifically the red rose. "Shiome!" I call out to her she didn't seem to hear me so I sat next to her. "They say a single red rose means "I Love You" when you give it to someone." She tells me while still looking at the rose." Why are you telling me this Shiome? Perhaps, does oneechan like someone?" I say while giving a little smirk." What n-no I don't" she says while shaking her head. "Then why is oneechan stuttering?" "I d-d-don't know" she replys still stuttering. "Oneechan just tell me, I won't tell anyone I promise" I give her a big smile. She sighs before saying " Fine, but you promise not to tell anyone okay?" She says while holding out her pinky finger." I promise" I tell her while I make a pinky promise. As she was about to tell me Tsukasa found us and told Shiome that she was needed in the French classes. "Wait give us a minute Tsukasa-Senpai. Shiome-Chan was about to tell me her crush." I say to them while pouting. I really wanna know so that when Shiome doesn't want to teach me a recipe I'll just threaten her. "Oh you like someone Shiome?" Tsukasa asks Shiome while she just blushed in embarrassment. "I do but I'm not telling anyone. We really should get going now bye (Y/N)!" Shiome says while she takes Tsukasa's hand as they run to the school.

I was about to leave school until Soma bumped into me. "Oh hey (Y/N) perfect timing. Do you know what kind of meat would be great for a Don? I kinda have this Shokugeki coming up." A meat that would be good for don huh? "Honestly Soma-Kun it really depends of course most would want A grade meat. But B grade meat Is just as good if you know how to prepare meat. Oh and Soma-kun. Whats a Shokugeki?" He looked at me dumbfounded. Was I suppose to know what a Shokugeki is? "I only knew about this today but. To put it short it's a tradition in Totsuki. It's how people settle debates. Through the is of their culinary work." He said rather seriously. "You shouldn't accept a Shokugeki with just anyone okay Shiome?" I just nod in response. "Oh uh you go ahead. I have to prepare for the Shokugeki. Here's the keys!" He tosses me the keys to the Bike. "How are you going to get back to the dorm?" I ask him "I'll just rent a bike. You should get going Shiome might need you." That's right I suddenly remember something!

Flash back~~

"Oh (Y/N) can you come here after school? Like right away. I need someone to help me test my new recipes." "Sure Shiome-Chan!" "Just call me Shiome when no ones around" she says with a smile as she walks out of the room.

Flashback ends~~

Oh Shoot!! I have to help Shiome with her recipe testing.

When I finally got back to the house. I open to see it empty I walk into the kitchen to see if Shiome was inside. But to no luck as I was about to go inside my room. Someone comes inside I was about to greet them. But to my surprise it was no other than the bearer of "The Gods Tongue" herself. Nakiri Erina. I was scared but I don't know why? Maybe because if she tasted my dish. And found it disgusting I would get kicked out from the academy. I slowly and quietly go into my room. Once I was in I locked the door. As I make my way to the bed I find another note.

To:(Y/N)
From:Shiome
Sorry for making you comebackearly (Y/N). My brother called me telling me something about a family reunion. So I had to go I won't be at home for 5 days. Tsukasa should be busy with his work. So you won't see him often at school. But don't worry I prepared your food for 5 days in advance. Again sorry.

I guess being apart of the Elite Ten is a tough job. But why is Erina here? But as I was about to open the door I heard footsteps coming my way. "Shiome are you in there?" Erina says as she knocks on the door. After a while she leaves and I hear the front door close.

Why do you think Erina was there? And do you think there was another reason as to why (Y/N) was scared of Erina. FIND OUT IN THE FINAL CHAPTERS XDDD