Guys.. Guys Racism.

Guys you won't believe what the actual heck just happened!! So I'm sitting here at Woolworths in the mall, like i said just now... As innocent as a rather dark lamb(if you get my drift)

And then this chick comes up to me and asks me what I'm doing here. So naturally I explained that I was waiting for my mom and my brother to get done with his fitting and whatnot and then she goes..

“No not that.. I meant that your..umm...well darker than most customers so I thought you worked here..."

What the actual..what?

What a racist hoe...

So then I just said “ Oh sorry ma'am, most of my rich family are above you since you work here so you'll have to discuss it with them.”

My mom gave me that 'What the hell' look but you should've seen that white chick's face. It was hilarious. She didn't know what to say.. So then she was like

“ I see..” And she left. And as soon as she left, all the teens in the whole aisle began laughing and I got slaps on the back by random hot white guys.. And fist pumps from hot black guys.

The girls just giggled and high fived me.. It was the best thing ever! I almost died when this white boy with an American accent came up to me & gave me a hug.. A really looooonnnggg one.....😍😍😍😍💕😍💕😍😍💕

But then my mom had to go ruin it And pull me away as soon as he asked my number..... WHAT THE FUCK MOM!! WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!

Anyway, that's all what happened but that hot American I told you guys about said his mom is an employee there so he hangs out there almost everyday so YAAAAAYYYY! ! IMMA MAKE A BABY! IMMA MAKE A BABY!

I'm kidding. (No I'm not) Hey don't look at the screen and judge me! If you saw that guy, you'd wanna be his baby mamma too.

I have nothing against white peeps, their just ordinary people like the rest of us.. But yeah.

Anyway that's it.

Love you guys.

VOTE & COMMENT, if you wanna see what Mr. Hottie American and my baby look like.😍💕

DD OUT!!