Chapter 1 (Finally Home)

Here I am on my private jet heading back to America. If you ask why, I'm a Victoria secret model. I had just finished doing a photo shoot in Italy. Pressing the side button beside my left arm, the pilot asks if I need anything. "Yeah how long do we have left until we arrive at our destination?" He replied two more hours. I groaned angrily, my nose flaring. I ran my hand through my long blonde hair lazily. Now don't get me wrong I might be a blonde but not all blondes are stupid. I was top of all my classes throughout my entire life. You may be thinking that I would be a bitch since I'm a blonde and a model at the same time. If you mess with me then I'll be a bitch to you. It's quite simple don't judge people before you get to know them or just judge yourself.
One time in highschool a girl with brown hair called me dumb for no specific reason so I punched her in the nose. She was quite idiotic. I hate when people think all blondes are stupid.

The air hostess came and asked if I needed anything. I declined and thought it was time for some shut eye.

~two hours later~

I finally arrived to my home country. I'm mixed because my dad's Russian and mom's an American. Mom... I wouldn't call her a mother because she treated me as if I were a stranger. To closest person I have to a mother is Miss Ursula. A sweet old lady in her late 50's. I couldn't wait to see her, I wonder how she is getting along now.

A black SUV pulled up beside of me. The driver came out and took my luggage from me and opened the door. Now I was raised with manners so I thanked him and mad my way into the car seat.

He came back into the car and started driving. I took that time to observe him. He was about 6'2, had dirty blonde hair and hazelnut eyes and a tattoo of a snake on his upper right wrist.

"It's rude to stare you know." He stated smiling. I didn't even notice that I was staring so long. "Whaaaat no!" As you can tell I'm a really bad liar. "You're really bad at lying." He stated bluntly and then his face turned back to business.

I turned away and tried to stare out the window. Key word is tried. The glass was tinted and that made it hard to see through it.

Sighing I drifted off to sleep forgetting about the world around me. Waking up to someone shaking me I moan shaking my head saying five more minutes. "Okay I'll just leave you in here to suffocate." Waking up fully I glared at my so called driver and stepped out of the car. "By the way my name's Alex." He said smiling showing off his dimples. Oh my god! He is just too cute. I smiled at him and said nice to meet you. "I don't have to tell you my my name since you already know it." He nodded and said see you later. I turned around to see my old house and smiled. Nothing has really changed since I left for Italy seven months ago.
I'm finally home.