Monster (Dark x Evil Persona!Reader x Anti)

A friend-ship in a high school AU.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilac laughs quietly with her two best friends, Mark and Jack, as they await their turn to go out on stage for their school's talent show. Two more acts are ahead of their own and nervousness was really beginning to set it on the three. They were planning on performing an Ed Sheeran hit, Shape of You, with Jack playing the drums, Mark playing the guitar, and Lilac singing.

Lilac suddenly feels extremely sick to her stomach and excuses herself to the bathroom. She stumbles into the single toilet room and leans against the sink. She grabs a paper towel and runs it under the cold tap, pressing it against her face. The faint sound of applause can be heard through the walls, signalling the end of that song from Steven Universe that guy with purple hair was singing. According to Lilac's memories of rehearsals, two British guys would be singing a duet from Heathers the Musical.

Lilac looks up at the mirror and flinches when her reflection ripples and starts moving on its own. It stretches its arms and rubs one of its E/C eyes. "Y/N! Not now!" Lilac whisper-yells. "Aw, why not?" Her reflection, also known as the demon Y/N, pouts. "I'm doing something with Mark and Jack. I'll let you hang out later, but after I do this." Y/N seems to think about for a moment before a sharp grin fills her face and her eyes cloud over to be completely F/C. "Nah!" With that, Lilac grips her head and a small screech of pain escapes her throat. She collapses on the ground, lying deathly still before stirring a moment later.

"Y/N! Let me out immediately!" A voice yells from the mirror. Seems that Lilac is now trapped in the mirror with Y/N possessing her body. The demon smirks and shakes her head, snapping her fingers and changing her outfit from bright and cheery to a darker one. "Sorry, darling. I'll be back later~!" Y/N chirps, pulling the door to the bathroom so she can exit. "Jeez, took you long enough, Y/N." A deep male voice says, startling her a bit. She turns and comes face-to-face with one of her own best friends. "Dark, you know that she's tough cookie." Y/N says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah." Dark says in a teasing tone. The two stroll back towards their other friend, who's taking off his scarf to reveal a bloodied wound across his neck. "Anti, you got what I asked for?" Y/N asks. The green haired demon nods and hands his female friend a pair of sunglasses. You see, whenever Y/N possesses Lilac's body, her eyes remain completely F/C, no matter how many illusion spells she casts. Sudden applause catches the three demons off guard and two tall males walk off stage, looking a bit flustered. "Why did we accept that dare from Louise, Phil?" Y/N hears the brunet grumble as he passes by their little group.

"Next up, Lilac Griffins, Mark Fischbach, and Sean McLoughlin!" The voice of the principal announces. The three snicker and walk out onto the dark stage. Dark begins to softly play the bass he had 'borrowed' from one of the other competitors. He amps it up as he and Anti jam together for a couple seconds. Y/N leans into the microphone and begins to sing the lyrics to the song they had chosen.

The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage
And I just can't hold it

It's scratchin' on the walls
In the closet, in the halls
It comes awake
And I can't control it
Hidin' under the bed
In my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come
And save me from this?
Make it end!

As the chorus begins, Y/N grabs the mic with both hands, smiling at the shocked faces of her host's peers. They never expected sweet and innocent Lilac to do something like this.

I feel it deep within!
It's just beneath the skin!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!
I hate what I've become!
The nightmare's just began!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!

I, I feel like a monster!

Y/N stomps one of her feet to punctuate the beat that last bit of the chorus. She falls silent, allowing her hands to fall to her sides as she counts the beat. She grabs the mic once more as she begins to sing again.

My secret side, I keep
Hid under lock and key
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
'Cause if I let it out
It'll tear me up
And break me down

Why won't somebody come
And save me from this?
Make it end!

I feel it deep within!
It's just beneath the skin!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!
I hate what I've become!
The nightmare's just began!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!

I feel it deep within!
It's just beneath the skin!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!

I, I feel like a monster!

Y/N grips the mic with both hands, pulling it into a dip, her bangs falling over her eyes as her sunglasses drop off of her face from gravity.

It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul
It wants my heart
No one can hear me scream
Maybe it's just a dream
Or maybe it's inside of me
Stop this monster!

As Dark and Anti quiet their instruments a bit, Y/N pulls the mic back up, keeping her head bowed to keep the curtain of bangs over her face.

I feel it deep within...
It's just beneath the skin...
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!!!

The three demons exclaim the last line unison. Y/N flips her hair up, revealing her eyes to everyone, and kicking the mic stand away in one fluid motion. The audience gasps and Anti and Dark start playing as loud as they can, grinning like the madmen they are.

I hate what I've become!
The nightmare's just began!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!
I feel it deep within!
It's just beneath the skin!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!

I'm gonna lose control!
Here's something radical!
I must confess that
I feel like a monster!

I, I feel like a monster!

Y/N pumps her fist in the air to the beat.

I, I feel like a monster!

Y/N points the mic at her friends. The male demons each sing a word before the H/C female takes back over.

I, I feel like a monster!

Y/N practically grumbles the last line before dropping the mic and running of stage, cackling hysterically with her best friends following close behind. They ignore the cheering from the crowd and run to the back of the backstage area. A small window above them is pulled open as they shimmy through without much issue. "Oh my god, we just got them in so much fucking trouble." Anti says, wiping a tear of laughter from his eye. They all spent the rest of the night causing as much trouble as they could stir up before they're forced to say goodbye and return their bodies to their hosts.

Let's just say Lilac, Mark, and Jack weren't too happy with six months of community service and detention after school for a full week.