Chapter 2

3rd POV

"Nagisa-chan! Welcome home!" Nagisa's mother says happily, giving him a bright smile, complety ignoring yesterday's events. "H-hello mom..." Nagisa replies, looking down. "Now now Nagisa-chan, look at me when you speak!" Nagisa looks up, making eye contact with his mother. "That's better," Hiromi says while pulling out Nagisa's hair ties. Hiromi gently strokes his hair and says, "Go get out of your school uniform and put on some normal clothes. Nagisa does as he is told and heads to his room.

A/n In case you didn't know, Hiromi is the name of Nagisa's mother.

When he opens his closet door, there is almost nothing but girl clothes. Nagisa sighs and puts on his only pair of male clothes. He heads back to the dining room to start his homework.

"Nagisa-chan why are you wearing those clothes? Mommy bought you a new dress today too!" Nagisa notices that her eye was twitching along with her hands. The room in silent- so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Suddenly, Hiromi lashed out at him and hit him square on the cheek. Nagisa winces and says," I am wearing these clothes because there is nothing else to wear." "But mommy has brought you many dresses and skirts you could wear! Don't be a cross-dresser Nagisa-chan. Mommy wouldn't want to hurt her daughter more anyways~" "I'm not your daughter- and stop referring to me as Nagisa-chan! You should be referring to me as Nagisa-kun!" Nagisa realizes that he was yelling and quickly covers his mouth.

Backing away slowly he says to his mother, "I-I mean... you should refer to me as the correct gender..." He bumps into the wall and his mother corners him. Her eyes were filled with bloodlust as she pulled out a whip and started to strike Nagisa. Nagisa screams in agony and grips his side as he feels his skin being torn apart in several places.

Next thing he knew, everything went black.