Chapter 8

Karma's POV

Ahh, this little blueberry...

I think to myself as I allow myself to be shoved in. I flop on the seats taking them all up.

"Scoot over idiot, how am I going to sit?" He says demandingly. "Sit on me" I say bluntly. I was laying on my stomache then flipped over. I saw his face tint red before he returned to his normal color. "I'm not going to sit on you idiot, now scoot or I'm calling Kayano to pick me up." I can tell he was joking but moved over anyways. He sits down on the newly gained space and puts on his seatbelt. "Young master, are you ready?" My butler asks. "Yes we are. Let's g- Hey wait, how many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Karma or Akabane-kun" He sighs and replies ,"Ok, Akabane-kun. We shall be off."

Nagisa's POV

I stare out the window for what seems to be only a moment before Karma goes back to messing with me. "Nagi-chan, Nagisa-kun, NAGIIISAAAAA...." Karma keeps calling my name and poking me. Sighing, I block him out and what he does nexts catches me off guard.

I feel him lay his head on my shoulder. "Nagisa... why don't you like me amymoreeee..." he says softly into my ear. My face turns a slight shade of red and I stroke his head. Sighing, I say to him ,"I do Karma, it's just you always... err - how do I put this... you always annoy me? Yeah that's it." He purrs like a cat and only responds by burying his face into my shoulder.

"I'm tired Nagisa-kun, let me sleep on you." He asks. "Fine- But don't make a habit of it!" He then lays down and puts his head onto my lap. I end up petting him like a cat and we both fall asleep.

A/n I have upgraded! This one (without the author's note) is 318 words! Counting the A/N, it is a grand total of 344 words.