Chapter 6

Nagisa's POV

Next thing you know,

He was out the door.

Leaving me blushing from the sudden contact, I lay back down and cover my face with my hands. I hear a knock on the door and say, "Come in. " The nurse from before opens the door and walks in with a tray of (disgusting) hospital food. She sets it down on the bedside table and says, "Have you figured out where you are going to be staying? " she asks, obviously worried. I remove my hands from my face and ,flashing her a bright smile, say, " Yes, I have. I will be staying with Karma. He volunteered to 'keep' me for now, so instead of passing up the opportunity, I accepted. "

"That's great! " she replies happily, clasping her hands together. "Make sure to eat your food, you need all the vitamins and strength available. " "Yeah... Thanks. " I reluctantly take the tray off of the table and slowly start to nibble bits of my food as the nurse leaves.

:+-=Time skip brought to you by Nagisa's hospital food=-+:

(One week later)

-Karma's POV-

Today is the day!  Nagisa has successfully made a complete recover and I am currently on my way to pick him up.

I am glad that my toy has made a full recovery  I think to myself,  grinning evily. The limo driver seemed to have noticed my expression for he had choked on his water. (We were at a red light)

My grin fades as he tells me, "Only forty-five more minutes till we arrive,  Young Master." I repy saying, "Can't you pick up the pace,  Sebastian?" causing him to go ever so slightly faster.
I go onto my phone and dial the hospital Nagisa is staying at.

"Hello this is the Purple Cross Hospital, Nurse -insert name- speaking. "

"Hello -insert name-, this is Akabane Karma. May I speak with Nagisa Shiota?"

"Sure thing!" they respond. I hear their mouse scroll through all the patients names. When she finds Nagisa's room number,  they say, "I will transfer the call now,  have a nice day. "

"You too!" I respond quickly, just before they transfer it

"Hello,  this is Nagisa Shiota speaking." When I hear his familiar voice,  I smile happily and say, "Nagisa! Are you ready to the be picked up? " "YEAH! "I hear him yell happily. "We have arrived." Sebastian says,  opening my door. Hopping out,  I say to Nagisa, "I'm here~ Meet me in the front lobby so we can get you freed from that hellhole." Without waiting for a response , I hang up and head inside the hospital.

A/n
Do you like the image ?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)