Do We Exsist?

Knuckles the Echidna posted a status update

What if life was just a dream and that when we die we wake up from another dream and its just a never ending cycle of dream and dying and dreaming and dying?

------------

Shadow the Hedgehog: then there is no point of your existence
Blaze the Cat: would we even be living?
Manic the Hedgehog: what if our soul leaves our body at night and messes with other people?
Amy Rose: maybe when we dream at night, we are visualising our other self on another dimension.
Sonia the Hedgehog: Blaze the Cat I agree. Would we even be living? What is the point of our mind when all it does is create images?
Miles 'Tails' Prower: they say that when we sleep we see the faces of people we know or have known. What if the people we see who we don't know are from our past life and we are just imagining and remembering it?
Dr Ivo Robotnik: do you guys ever have a random epitome where you feel like you aren't alive?
Sonia the Hedgehog: are we even real?
Espio the Chameleon: but if our body is physical and our soul is spiritual does that mean our mind thinks or does our body think?
Amy Rose: what if everyone we know are just something we flutter up in our imagination?
Silver the Hedgehog: yeah are you guys just fragments of our imagination?
Cream the Rabbit: what of when we did we are reborn but just don't remember our past life
Shadow the Hedgehog: there would still be no point in living. Why live once to die, only to be reborn and probably relive the same life
Amy Rose: what if we are reborn into a different dimension? Like this life could be a test to see what you love most a when you die you are born again into your dream world?
Manic the Hedgehog: even so, if we sleep and our souls move from our bodies what if we prank people like moving our neighbors gnomes or something?
Miles 'Tails' Prower: what if this life is just another story my mind is creating?
Shadow the Hedgehog: but if you're not immortal how come your soul would live eternally?
Rouge the Bat: what if we went through something traumatic that right now this life is just a daydream to keep us away from that fear?
Sonic the Hedgehog: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!
Vector the Crocodile: this conversation is deeper than Adele can roll...

Amy Rose posted a status update

What if this life is our last dream where we are remembering everything important that happened to us?

--------
Sonic the Hedgehog: STOP IT
Sonic the Hedgehog: NO ONE CONTINUE THIS MADNESS
Sonic the Hedgehog: I WILL SPIN DASH ANYONE WHO CONTINUES!!
Sonic the Hedgehog: DON'T EVEN!!!
Scourge the Hedgehog: dude go see the doctor I am concerned