A Greatful Doubt

A/N  Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this new story! I’m going to try and update more frequently… and I also plan to make this a series!

I hope you guys enjoy!

_____________________________________________

PREFACE

“I love you” He whispers into my ear.

I freeze. Did he just say what I think he said? He continues to strip me of my clothes swiftly. Kissing every inch of skin possible. As if he didn’t just say those words. The words that I have been waiting for ever since I was 15 years old.

“Stop” I say. He pauses, looking up at me with his lustful blue eyes.

“Is something wrong, Iz?” He asks me, smirking playfully.

“Did you just say you loved me?” I ask him, looking straight into his blue eyes.

“Yes, I did…. “ He says, frowning in disappointment.

He was hoping for a different reaction.

“If you don’t feel the same way I can go” He says, his voice cracking and tears coming to his eyes. He looks away from me, not meeting my gaze. He lets go of me and stands up. Putting on his grey snug tshirt and zipping up his black jeans. He turns about to leave.

I snap out of my daze. “STOP!” I shout at him, jumping up and running to him across the room. “I love you, Jake, more than anything in the entire world, please don’t leave me!” I say in a frantic voice, clinging to his arm for dear life.  

He smiles at me then,  a very sexy smile. His blue eyes deepened with lust as he pulls me up and into his arms. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, not able to be close enough to him. I struggle to fill all the space between us, my body is craving his.

He chuckles at me and throws me back onto the bed.