First Kiss

By the end of the day, my head was spinning trying to understand and analyze every second that me and Mr.Westfield had interacted. I was heading to my locker, alone, when I ran right into someones hard chest. I was so busy day dreaming about Jake that I hadn't been watching where I was going. 

"Sorry..." I glance up blushing. My jaw drops and the butterflies return. Jake Is standing in front me looking done at me with a sexy smirk. 

"You have a tendency to not watch where you are going, don't you Mr.Peirce?" He says jokingly. My face is crimson. 

"Well, you are quite distracting Mr.Westfield." I reply trying to sound sexy. Of course it didn't work. Stupid! I said to myself.

"Am I now..... And did I not tell you to call me Jake?" He says looking dead serious. 

I frown. "Yes you did, but considering you are my teacher I feel it is more normal to call you b your last name." I explain, leaving out how by calling him Jake it pikes my imagination to see him naked- Stop! What is wrong with you....! 

"Well, no one said I was normal... and I would love to get to know you on a more personal level, rather then just your teacher." He says trying to sound nonchalant. 

Did he just imply what I think he did! No, he couldn't have I must be reading into this wrong. Unable to resist  smile up at him. He seems to take that as a sign of encouragement. 

"If you aren't busy I would love to get coffee sometime, maybe tomorrow afternoon, if you drink coffee of course." He says. 

Oh My God! Cassie is gonna flip. This can't possibly be happening! I chuckle. 

"What is so humorous Ms.Peirce." He sounds appalled. 

I quickly back track. "Nothing it's just no one has ever asked if I like coffee before, it is probably my one addiction so I find it ironic. As well as the fact that this whole process is quite new to me and I am, honestly shocked at what you are asking. In addition, to answer your question I would love to get coffee with you tomorrow afternoon." I say, speaking to fast and stumbling through my sentences. 

Now he smirks. "Whatever do you mean by this process is quite new to me and I am shocked?" He laughs. 

I frown again. "Well, I think you are asking me out on a date Mr.Westfield.... and that doesn't happen very often, nor do I accept in the rare cases the question is sprung. But I just can't deny you, for you are quite intriguing, in the effect you are having on me." 

"And what effect is that?" He asks towing me towards the wall, lightly pushing me up against it, putting his arms on either side of my face trapping me between them. Normally this would be the time to attack and escape, but I have the complete opposite reaction. I am practically melt before him, and I just want to pounce on him. Very strange. 

"I am not going to tell you, that takes all the fun out of it." I say shocking myself at my dreadfulness. 

"Hmmmm.... Indeed I guess it would.... Although, I am pretty sure I can guess." He says, into my ear. 

My legs go limp at his words, and I would fall to the floor if he didn't catch me, now in his arms, back where we started. The raw craving I have been feeling all day as been extinguished, I am in pure heaven. He stands me upright and holds me at arms length, the distance between us irritates me. Then he begins to lean into me, I know what is coming next and my body reacts automatically. I lean to meet him. His lips hit mine like an arrow hitting its target. At first it is gentle, romantic kiss, but it soon turns into a rough, sexy, hungry one. On both sides. My arms go around his neck and my finger tangle in his hair, as his hands run down the length of my body. Leaving a tingling sensation in their wake. This just turned into a serious make-out session, and I couldn't be more happy. 

And then he pulls back, stopping the kiss, a soft whimper escapes my lips. He smirks at the sound. His eyes are dark with what looks like lust, and his breathing is off. I glance down and notice the bulge in is jeans. I smile liking his reaction. He tucks a lock of my hair behind my ear. 

"Until tomorrow Ms.Peirce, I look forward to it." And with that he is gone, leaving me all wet, hot and bothered and waiting for more.