Precure rap battel!!!

Idk why i did this...

Bukki: EPIC RAP BATTEL OF PRECURE!

Bukki: Love Momozono vs Miki Aono!!! Begin!

Love: Oh Look it's you: The freak of the cures! The one who thinks stalking my Setsuna is cool. Listen up! I only one thing to say: Setsuna would choose me over you any day! I mean come on! You sneak around when you think no one sees you. I'll let you in on a secret: We ALL know that you do! Like, OH MY GOD! Miki-chan, why can't you see? You'll never get Setsuna! She belongs to ME!

Miki: Every time you flap your lips is another Brain cell fizzing out! I swear on my Setsuna... That I will knock you OUT! You swing your hips and pout your lips and think you're being sly when you hide your precious feelings about "LOVEING" Setsuna! Do you even really love her? You don't act like you do! You whine all the time and place the spotlight on you! "You always keep me waiting!!" Yeah, THAT will get her love... I'd give her more affection than she could ever dream of!

Love: Hah! You squirm around when she's five feet away! She tells me all the time: " She's acting kinda strange!" If you think I'll let you have her, then you BETTER think TWICE! It doesn't take long before I STOP BEING NICE!

Miki: Do you REALLY think you scare me? I know what keeps you up at night. If you want to make this BLOODY, I've been ITCHING for a FIGHT! I'll tranq you and tid you to a chair and break your MIND! Or maybe I'll just STAB you... Yeah, that'd be fine~

Love: You don't scare me!

Miki: I can, though~

Love: HAH! What do YOU know?

Miki: I KNOW that you should probably keep and eye on your BENTO~

Love: What the--!? It's poisoned!? That Benton was for Setsuna!!!

Miki: I'll let you give her gifts when Fat, PIGS, FLY!!

Love: Setsuna will NEVER love you! You're WEIRD and you're a FREAK!

Miki: I don't think she'll complain... When she gets me in the sheets~!

Love: GRR-- MIKI!!

Miki: LOVE!!

Love: You know what?! THAT'S IT!! I'll put you in your place!!

Miki: Heh! Come at me, B****!

Bukki: Who won? Who's next? When will the next episode be out? When will Tarte answer all my questions?!

Love, Miki: BUKKI!!

Bukki: Sorry!! YOU DECIDE!!

Bukki: EPIC RAP (RAP) BATTLES (BATTLES) OF PRECURE!!!

-------------

Well I'll never do this again...
Anyhoo I gtg Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee