•Chapter Three•

Key:
Y/n-Your name
F/c-Fav Color
S/f/c-Second fav color
H/c-Hair color
E/c-Eye color
SK-Shadow Knight
Thoughts

PLAY SONG WHENEVER!

-------------------

Y/n's POV

I wake up to the sound of my mom screaming. I quickly jump up to the sounds getting louder.

Aphmau wasn't home, she went to her friend Katelyn's house. Of course Aphmau made friends.

I run downstairs. I throw my hand over my mouth at the sight of that I see.

My mom is laying in the floor with a knife through her stomach. I run down by her and kneel by her side.

"M-mom please don't die...I-I know I've said h-horrible things a-about you b-but you're the o-only one I-I have." I say, hoping my mother will live.

"Honey...it's ok. This is my fault. I was the one that stuck it in my stomach. I love you and Aphmau. So much that I would die for you. But this is my fault. You will go stay at Starry Night Orphanage. I've already made plans. I love you so much..."

I was hoping my mothers hand. I see her chest slowly stop moving. I then feel her hand go cold.

I start screaming so loudly. I'm screaming 'help' 'mom' 'someone' 'not you' over and over again. Someone finally comes running in my door.

"Oh my Irene. It's okay sweetie. Who did this?" The girl with black hair and dark blue eyes says to me.

"S-she committed suicide..." I say quietly. I look down to see there is blood all over me.

"I'm so sorry honey. Are you her only child?" The lady asks me. I just noticed it's actually 5 am. That's why no one heard.

I shake my head no. "I have a sister. She isn't home. I'm gonna call her and tell her to stay at her friends." I say standing up.

"Ok honey, go get some clothes and anything you need. You will come stay at my house until the police get here. Where will you guys stay?" She asks.

"An orphanage..." I tell her.

"Not on my hands. You can stay with me as long as you need. I have two other kids but they won't mind." She smiles and I walk upstairs.

I grab a whole bunch of clothes, my laptop, makeup, phone, chargers, razor blades, and everything else I would need.

I put it all in a big handbag I have. I slowly walk downstairs. I then hear a smoke alarm go off. Why is it going off?

I look over to see that whatever was on the stove has now caught fire. The lady grabs me and pulls me out of the house. I now see my house going up in flames.

(Before you guys hate on me, I know it's just the third chapter. And your mom already committed suicide and your house is burning down in flames. This is all part of the story. Please don't hate me for it. It will get better trust me.)

I burst out into tears when I get outside. The lady runs me over to her house.

We get in and I see a- DANTE?! Wait...Dante...that means...

"Mom where did you- Y/n?! Why are you crying?!" Gene runs over to me.

"Gene take her up to your room. Show her around. I'm going to call 911 and talk to them. Dante come with me." Genes mom says. "Oh honey, my name is Lillian. It's safe here." Lillian and Dante run out the door and back over to my house.