•Chapter Four•

Key:
Y/n-Your name
F/c-Fav Color
S/f/c-Second fav color
H/c-Hair color
E/c-Eye color
Thoughts

PLAY SONG WHENEVER!

-------------------

Y/n's POV

I wake up to birds chirping. I notice I'm still in Gene's bed. He made me sleep here tonight.

I blush. UGH STOP BLUSHING! YOURE THE BAD GIRL!

I take the blankets off me but quickly cover back up. It's freezing.

I grab my bag and put on a pair of leggings. I slept in shorts and my hoodie.

I get up to see Gene sleeping on the couch in his room. I smile and walk downstairs.

I see Lillian cooking breakfast. "Hi Mrs. (Genes last name)." I say.

"Oh sweetie you can call me Lily." Lily turns to me and smiles. "And I hope you like pancakes!"

"My Dad always made me pancakes as a little kid..." I say quietly.

"Oh sweetie." Lily puts the pancakes on a large plate and sets it on the table, walking over to me.

"Gene might not have told you, but his father died when he was young. He got into a car accident and they ended up pulling the plug. He said he wouldn't make it." Lily tears up. I hug her. I feel her hug back.

We break from the hug and Lily sits down. I sit down on the other side of the table.

"Boys! Breakfast!" Lily yells. Dante walks down he stairs and sits by his mom.

I see Gene slowly make his way down the stairs. I giggle at him.

Gene sits next to me. "Dig in!" Lily says and I start eating.

We got done eating. I ate 2 pancakes. Gene and Dante ate more than me.

"I'll wash the dishes." I say. "It's ok. I'll do it. You guys can go hang out upstairs." Lily says.

I walk back upstairs with Gene. We walk into his room and he shuts it.

"So wanna do anything today?" Gene asks me.

Today was Sunday. We had school tomorrow.

"We have school tomorrow." I say to him.

Gene looks at me and smirks. "Mom said we didn't have to go since what happened yesterday."

I smile. "So what do you wanna do?"

"Well I was thinking we could go build a fort in the forest. We could stay over night and see if anything creepy happens." Gene says.

Dad and I always loved horror. Even though I've seen my parents dead, I still love horror. I love the thought of it. Just...horror! Not to people I love though...

"Sure!" I say and smile.

"Ok then! I'm gonna go to the downstairs bathroom and take a shower. I'll let you take a shower in here." Gene grabs some clothes and walks out of the room.

I grab some clothes and head to the shower.

I grabbed my blade as well. I get in the shower. I place the blade against my arm and slide it across.

I feel the blood run down my arm. I do it once more and set the blade on the counter, forgetting this isn't my bathroom.

I get out of the shower, feeling better.