gerard and the lost binkie

as a little, gee loved two  things with all his heart: his daddy, frank, and his binkie. he wouldn't go anywhere without it. but, yesterday, he never went into little space. so there was no need for it. nut gee was very young today, two, to be exact. "daddy!" as soon as frank heard him, he was rushing up the stairs to see what was wrong. "what's wrong, princess?" "m'cant find m'paci!" uh oh. frank new if gee didnt have it soon, he was going to throw a tantrum. frank tried to get his to use the spare ones, but gee had just fallen in love with the blue and printed ducks on this one. "okay gee, do you have any idea where you had it last?" gee shook his head no, tears brimming in his eyes. frank began to coo him as he was searching for the missing pacifire. frank chuckled when he saw where it was. "gee baby, did you happen to sneak some cookies yesterday?" gee hung his head in shame and said yes. "well i guess that solves the mystery as to why it's in the cookie jar." gee's eyes lit up as soon as he said that. "you found it daddy! thank you! youre the best daddy ever!" and for the reast of the day, gee didnt have any tantrums, he didnt argue with frank, and it was all good.

(a/n i know there's a ghost reader but hey hi hello thank for even reading this shiz)