Requests

Okay, I've seen people making little forms for one-shot requests and I think it's pretty good idea. When filling out this form, please try to be as specific as possible.

Subject(s)-
Reader Specifics-
Type of Shot-
Plot Summary-
Name-

Here's some examples:

Subject(s)- Wilford Warfstache
Reader Specifics- Male Morality
Type of Shot- Friend-ship/Angst???
Plot Summary- Y/N is like Patton from Sanders Sides. One day, his host goes over to Mark's house with some of his egos and Mark and Y/N's host go out to film a skit, leaving all the sides behind. Y/N meets Wilford and they start hanging out a bit. After a few weeks of being friends, Y/N follows Wilford on one of his 'walks' and has no idea what do when he sees him shoot someone.
Name- Moral Compass

Subject(s)- Dr. Schneeplestien
Reader Specifics- Nonbinary Superhero Persona
Type of Shot- Romantic/Fluff
Plot Summary- Y/N stumbles back home from their duties as S/H/N. They had gotten into a horrible battle with arch nemesis and were badly wounded. Their housemate, Henrik, notices their injuries and immediately sets to work on healing them. After giving Y/N a medicine that will numb the pain, they begin to go a little loopy and accidently confess that they like him.
Name- Lovesick

Subject(s)- Chase Brody
Reader Specifics- Female Evil Persona
Type of Shot- Romantic/Angst/Songfic
Plot Summary- Y/N likes Chase, whom she has been friends with for a long time. She tells him and he declines her feelings as he still loves his ex-wife and doesn't want to move on.
Name- Evelyn, Evelyn