secrets? Or lies

Alex's pov

I made sure to cancel the alarm as soon as it rang this morning. I need a break from this life and YouTube! Yes I love love love my job and my girlfriend but I just need a week away from it all. So I went to swoozies
S: Alex you ok? you look stressed
A: if Lauren calls you, don't say you know nothing , but don't tell her you know anything.
I spent about two hours at swoozies just hanging out until his phone rang.
S: dude it's her!
A: answer but make sure you're volume is up so I can hear
S: got it!
(Conversation)
S: *alex she is suspicious what do I do!!!*
A: I don't know!!!!
(Conversation)
He hangs up
S: phew
A: way to be slick!
S: you still haven't told me what's going on.
A: I have it go to the bathroom hen I'll explain.
I turn the corner to his bathroom and run out the door instead. I need a break from everyone!
I decide to go back home for a while. My home that is. Aaron is on vacation so no one is there. I get multiple calls from Lauren over the course of the next hour and decide to call back.
A: hey Lauren!
L: where the hell are you I'm worried about you!
A: oh well you see I need a break
L: from what
A: everything! YouTube you moose my friends everything!
L: are you- breaking up with me?
A: No!!!! Never! I love you too much for that! I just want to go away for a phew days to collect my act and then I'll come back!
L: stay loyal! If I find out you didn't we will-
A: Ik ik! I will! Always
L: ok-good. Can you call me when you are coming home?
A: yup
L: can't wait till then! I love you be safe!
A: love you bye!
I hang up and instantly regret it. I wanna go back to her I just need a break from YouTube not her! I drive all the way back to her place and hear banging form inside. I quickly open the door and run inside to see swoozie. Holding Lauren down on the couch. Shirt off. Lauren crying. What is going on?
A: SWOOZIE GET OFF HER!
L: ale-
S: shut up
There is a huge bruise on her side and I see the furniture is messed up. There are empty beer bottles on the counter and I realize swoozie is drunk!
A: swoozie you knwo you can't drink without getting overly drunk!
S: oh ya?
Swoozie gets off Lauren and runs over to me and grabs me by the shirt
A: hey!
S: SHES mine not yours
He lets go and I collapse and quickly run to Lauren and swoozie leaves and slams the door.
I open my eyes. I'm still in the car? I fell asleep at the wheel didn't I? I look around. I'm still in the parking lot of swoozies apartment. Thank god. I start the car and drive to Lauren's . Definitely not leaving now. I drive to her place and open the door.
L: Alex!?
A: Lauren!
L: O my gosh
A: guess who's not leaving?
L: you!
A: I would never leave you! Or moose!
L: good! HAHAHHA
A: let's watch a movie.