Wassabi

1 week later
Lauren's pov
I know alex is very focused on getting revenge on roi. He doesn't tell me but I can tell. I'm kind of upset he's focused more on revenge than helping me. I'm getting out of the hospital today. I still can't believe my leg got amputated! My doctor already had a prosthetic leg benign made I should get it in about 1- 3 weeks depending on how quick their work goes.
A: hey Lauren how are you feeling
L: can we talk?
A: of course what's up?
L: I feel like you kind of are more focused on roi than me right now. I really need you in this time
A: now that I think about it I haven't really been there for you. I just wanna get revenge so bad it blinded me. I'll try to be a better boyfriend!
L: thank you alex
A: no problem! Also here are the doctors release papers! Sign these and we can go! Also the doctor wnats to know if you want to go down in crutches or a wheelchair! The chur has to be folded up in the trunk so once we get to the car you have to use crutches until we get home.
L: I'll use crutches to go down . I feel really weird not moving around at all
A: I would too. You start physical therapy next week. Everyday from 3pm-5pm.
L: wow you remembered all that from the doctor?
A: yup! I care about you. I love you
L: I love you more
A: not possible
We both laugh. I hope he keeps his promise.
I sign the papers and he doctors come in. They help me out. It feels so weird to be standing on one foot and not able to put down the other. I do not have the other. I feel like I do tho. The doctor said that happens sometimes with amputated limbs.
A: look your standing with crutches! That's a big step Lauren!
L: *blushs* this is so strange of a feeling
D2: it will take a few months to get used to but eventually you will adjust! You're concussion has gone away so few free to sleep when you get home.
D1: and don't forget if you feel any pain in your left hand let us know
L: wait what? Why
D1: I can not say
She glances over at Alex and Alex looks down avoiding eye contact with me
What are they hiding?