Warning.

Cole's pov.

Anna is pregnant! I can't believe it! I'm going to be a dad! I'm so happy! I was basically living in a dream come true. I went to sleep early because I couldn't contain how happy I was.
I woke up to a shuffling noise. I looked at my phone. 2:00am. "Come on guys. Can't y'all play around later." I groaned. Suddenly, someone put a hand over my mouth. Another person held me down.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A defenseless ninja? How rare." A man chuckled.
He came closer to me. I tried struggling, but whoever was holding me down was incredibly strong. The man removed the blanket from my body, and sat down on my waist. I bit down on the hand that covered my mouth. When it removed, I tried to scream but the man sitting on me punched my face. I spit out blood.
"I was hoping it wouldn't come to this." The man said before he stuffed fabric in my mouth and shoved it down my throat. I couldn't scream.
"Next time you try that, I'll kill your little girlfriend. I don't care if she's pregnant." He snarled. My eyes widened. How did he know Anna was pregnant? He better not have touched her. I'll kill him.
He pulled out a knife and placed it on my chest. I wasn't wearing a shirt. Great.
I tried calling for help, but the fabric smothered my words.
"Don't struggle. It'll make it much worse." He said.
He then placed the knife on my skin and started cutting me. I screamed through the gag.
The man seemed to be writing something on my chest. I struggled against it. When he was finished, I looked at what he wrote. It was some ancient Chinese symbol.
He then brought the knife to my throat.
"Tell anybody about this, and I'll kill your girlfriend and child after it's born." He threatened. He got off me and got a syringe out of his pocket. "Just to make sure that you don't do anything you will regret." He snickered as he put it in my neck. He removed the fabric, and I licked my dry lips. My body couldn't move. Whatever he put in me, prevented me from getting up.
"Remember ninja. I'll kill them."
My eyes fell.
When I woke up, they were gone and I could move. I got up and ran to Anna's house. I had to make sure that she was ok. I knocked on her door. After a few seconds, she answered it.
I grabbed her and held her close to  me. Nobody is going to touch her.
Nobody.

Hi! In case you guys were wondering, Anna is Cole's girlfriend and she is pregnant. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. Stay great my enjoyable muffins!!🍕🍔