Alone.

Kai's pov. Warning! Rape!!

Alice walked out the door with Sam to go to her mom's house.
I had volunteered to stay at the house and make sure everything goes well. We kissed goodbye and she left. When nightfall came, I watched The Walking Dead and The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 2. After the movie was over, I turned the TV off and slowly fell asleep.
I woke up to a hand slapping over my mouth and getting dragged onto the floor. Another person tied my wrists behind me. I screamed through the person's hand.
"Hello there, ninja." A voice said.
I looked up. It was the guy who tortured me and Lloyd. I struggled to get out of the bindings. He chuckled at me. He grabbed my hair. I cried out. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and placed the tip on my chin. "There's nobody here to help you. I'm going to have you. You're not going to get away from me this time." He snarled as he unbuttoned my pants.
I started struggling even more.
I was suddenly laid on my stomach. The hand was still firmly pressed on my mouth. Tears fell down my face.
The guy got behind me and pulled down my pants and boxers.
He suddenly slammed into me. I screamed in pain. He started thrusting and I almost threw up.
When he finished, he pulled up my pants and kicked my side.
"You're so weak. No wonder the other ninjas hate you." He sneered.
I was turned around and punched in the stomach. I groaned.
He pulled out a syringe and stuck it in my neck. My vision got weary and I blacked out.
I woke up still on the floor. The guy was gone.
I was afraid.

I was very afraid.