In danger.

Jay's pov.

"Let me go!" I screamed as the people who were holding me, tied my wrists behind me. I was just walking around the block, and then I'm grabbed. I tried to fight them off but they were too strong. "Help! Help me!" I called. One of them tied a gag in my mouth and the dryness of it made me feel nauseous. Even though it was muffled, I still tried to call for help. I'm not a quitter. Especially now that Nya is pregnant with my baby.
"Get him to the van." One orders. A cloth is tied over my eyes, and I'm dragged into a vehicle. 'Must be the van.' I thought to myself.
I hear doors closing and feel the van move. Someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders and tried to lay me on my back. I started kicking my legs. I connected my foot with someone because I heard a yelp and retrieved a punch in the face. I groaned. My legs are then tied down from my ankles to my knees. I struggled against the ropes as the van kept going.
Where were they taking me? I don't want this. I don't want them to kill me. I want to be with Nya and the baby. I want to watch my son or daughter grow up. I want to be with Nya for the rest of my life. I don't want to leave them behind.
The van stopped and I'm dragged out by my hair. I hit the ground with a thud, and I'm surrounded by people laughing at me. I felt a kick on my side. I groaned in pain.
"Get up you worthless ninja." A guy snarled as he grabbed my hair and pulled me up. I screamed through the gag. I couldn't see anything because of the blindfold.
I'm suddenly dragged again, but this time its by the shoulders.
"You're going to be in this room, and your going to behave yourself. Or the consequences are going to be terrible for you." The guy who was dragging me sneered.
I was suddenly thrown onto a bed. The guy untied my hands from behind me and tied them to the bed. I started shivering. I didn't like this. What did he have planned?
I started sobbing through the gag. He slapped me hard on the face. "Shut up, you pathetic piece of filth." He scowled at me. I wasn't going to listen to him. He didn't scare me. I started screaming. He growled and pulled my hair. "If you don't shut up, I'll kill your little girlfriend after I have some fun with her." He threatened. I quickly shut up. I didn't want him to rape and kill Nya. Especially since she's gonna be a momma.
The guy suddenly grabbed my shirt and ripped it off me. I started struggling, but I couldn't get away.
"Maybe I'll just have fun with you instead." He laughed.
I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. I screamed again.

I didn't want this. I didn't want this at all.