04 ⁞ forbidden fruit

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

  Here's my dilemma, while I'm slowly grinding to Jungle by Tash Sultana, his eyes are exactly where I want them to be. Glued to me, intently eyeing the gyration of my dancing. I wanted to seem carefree but deep down I'm trapped in a dark room with my inner self-telling me to just go with it.

As he takes another sip of his beer, he gets closer to get a better view of his 'what if'. I'm stuck between 'if it's meant to be it will be' and 'just fucking go for it.' The music guided my movements, and I felt the vibration of the speakers beneath my feet. I felt his desire.

I take a glimpse of Lip, and he was right where I wanted him. I bite my lip and continue to grind to the music while slowly touching my body. As soon as he begins to walk towards me, I hear a whistle trying to get my attention and see one of our frequent customers signaling me to go upstairs. I roll my eyes and walk towards the asshole.

"What?!" I tell Conner Turnerman, he was a prick, but he was a prick with money.

"Sorry El, your brother told me that you have the bud." He says taken aback by my rudeness. I didn't care though.

I scan the party looking for Lip and see him talking to a random girl that apparently wanted him. The sad part was, she will probably get him because that's just how its been in the last couple of weeks.

I speed walk upstairs clearly pissed and go down the hallway stopping at the door. I do a secret knock, and pop goes the redhead, Ian. He looks at Conner them back at me and opens the door.

I sit down on the bed and pull out a bag of weed in a holographic book bag. Conner gives me a blank stare, and I refuse to provide him with the bag unless I see the money.

"When will I get to have a piece of that Puerto Rican spice?" Conner says while pulling out cash, I snatch the money and start counting.

"Sorry, no habla fucktardo. Now go before I punch you in the face." I roll my eyes and look at a laughing Ian.

"I like them feisty. I'll be waiting!" Conner says as Ian closes the door on him.

Ian sees me pout on the bed and sits down beside me and lights a joint, "So what's on your mind?"

"Does Lip have a thing for me?" I bluntly ask watching the ribbons of smoke escape his mouth.

"Seriously?" He asks and takes another hit.

"Yes, I need to know. I'm dying here!" I exaggerate.

"Well yeah, but it could never happen. So he doesn't bother he just hopes in the distance." I furrow my eyebrows and grab the joint.

It was exactly what I didn't want to hear. I knew why it could never happen which made my blood boil. Ethan just had to be all buddy buddy with Lip. I love my brother to death but he can just be such a fucking cock block.