25 ⁞ she's a super sneak

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

At this point in my life, everything is completely perfect. My father is out the picture, I have my brother by my side, I am finally in a healthy relationship, and I love the guy so much. Absolutely nothing can ruin this for me.

Lip and I walk hand in hand to his house, and everything seemed chaotic as usual. But this time it was different. Fiona's face showed that something was wrong. Debbie's face was fading from the smile she once had, Carl was frowning, and Ian's lips were pursed. There was a woman in a gray suit with glasses and a clipboard dead center in the Gallagher's living room, and all eyes were on her.

"What's going on?" Lip asks.

"My name is Britney Sturges, and I am from the Department of Family Services." She speaks, and Lip's eyes meet Fiona's.

I watched as the Gallagher's rummaged through their belongings packing for what may be a long time. I never experienced something like this, and my heart ached for them. Lip stops packing and looks up at me noticing my frowned face.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay. We have been through this before, just a matter of time until we are back home." He comforts me. I attempt to smile, I should be the one comforting him, but somehow it's the other way around.

I follow the Gallagher's out the home, and they walk towards a big white van. Jimmy pulls up confused and asks what was going on.

"Department of Family Services is taking us away," Debbie states while carrying Liam.

"What? Can they do that?" Jimmy asks.

"It won't last Debs I promise." Fiona comforts her. "How long was it last time? A week?"

"9 days."

"20 bucks says we're back in 5" Lip adds.

"Can I get their placement addresses now?" Fiona asks the woman.

"Not until intake interviews are completed."

"Who reported us?" Fiona asks.

Lip was the last person to get in the van, and he stops and faces me. His thumbs caress my cheeks, and I look up to his calm blue eyes. "I'll see you soon." He kisses me and hops in the back seat, and the door closes behind him.

The van pulls away, and I watch until it disappears. I look over to a stressed out Fiona and take a deep breath.

"Anything I can do? I'm here to help with anything." I inform Fiona, and she gives me a half smile and pulls me in for a hug.

"Everything will go back to normal, just go home and I'll let you know anything." She says and let's go of me. She takes a good look at me with her hands placed on my shoulders. "I'm glad Lip has you in his life." She says and walks back into the house with Jimmy following after her.