Sunday...

~Gray's POV~

I woke up with a head ache. I looked over at my chest of drawers and there was a note. I looked at the clock and it is 11:35am. Good thing it was a Sunday, I walked over to the note and read it.

To Gray

I had a great time yesterday but this morning all the guys in our dorm kept asking me questions. I let this note because first whatever happened last night with you and the guys please sort it out because I'm getting uncomfortable, they keep looking at me funny and its half scaring me. Second thanks for listening to my story yesterday I didn't go into much detail, but I told you the basic. Third I'm going out I will be with Erza and Levy so I'm fine no need to worry. If you need me for any reason here's my number 043 738 ***. But it must be a good reason.

From Lucy xox

I smiled but I wonder why the xox bit is there is it a girl thing or something or does she like me in that way?! I hope it's that way. GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF FULLBUSTER!! I serious want to hit myself with a book from my shelf but I didn't. I walked out my room and the boys were all sitting on the couch.

"Right what was up with you yesterday" Natsu asked.

"Speaking for yourself" I talked sassy

" Guys not again, Gray what's in your hand" Loke pointed to my hand with the note inside it.

"Just a note from Lucy"

"GIVE IT HERE!" Natsu yelled in my ear. He snatched it from me and started to read it. He grabbed his phone and started tapping the screen.

"What are you doing flame brain" I asked.

"Just giving myself Lucy's number"

"WHAT!!"

"GIMME!" Loke yelled and stole the note and starting to put the number in.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT ME" Lyon said. He walked over and looked over Loke's shoulder and putting the number in too.

"You guys are so childish" Jellal told them.

"They are, not me though she was the one that gave it to me in first the place" I rolled my eyes at them. I saw Natsu put his phone to his ear and I could hear the ringing sound.

"Natsu what are you doing"

"Calling Lucy what do you think" Natsu put it on speaker phone.

"NO DO-"

"Hello who is this..." I heard an angel's voice coming from the phone.

"Hey Lucy, its Natsu"

"Oh, hey Natsu how did you get my number?"

"I found the note on Gray's chest of drawers"

"Gray didn't read the note?"

"Oh no he did"

"oh, that's good now what do you want"

"I just called so you have my number, call it when you need me or need some guy to carry your stuff for you"

"Ha ha mmm I think I will let Levy's boyfriend do that for us"

"HELP ME SAVE MY SOUL" A man's voice came though the phone"

"Ha Gajeel is that you"

"Sure is, don't question me and levy"

"MMMMMkay then whelp bye" Natsu hung up the phone and smirked at me and walked away. I looked at my phone and texted Lucy.

Hey

Who is this?

Its Gray

Oh hey ;)

Well this is my number

Who else has my number?

Loke and Lyon they stole the note from me ._.

Oh, okay then ttyl bye

Bye have fun...

~Time Skip~

I heard the dorm door open.

"GRAYYYYYYY OR SOMEONE" Lucy yelled. I walked out to find Lucy with bags all out in the hallways.

"I need help" she looked down at the ground.

"Okay, did you really need all of this stuff?"

"Well we needed a new toaster and that, plus I needed more clothes" I looked at her and start to carry some bags with her direction of where go. Some of the stuff was heavier than others but it makes sense since some is food and that. Once everything was away the door opened and the other boys came in to see me on the couch and Lucy still putting the food in the fridge.

"hey what's for dinner" Natsu questioned Lucy

"whatever your cooking"

"give me the number for the pizza place then"

"really pizza well you have to go get it then" Lucy rolled her eyes and Natsu did what Lucy said. 30 mins later Natsu came back with pizza. He placed the boxes down and I got the plates for everyone. All the guys fought over who gets first pick but they didn't know Lucy and I already had ours and sat on the couch eating it while watching a movie. They turned around and saw that me and Lucy were already eating and then they took what they wanted violently. All of us sat down on the couch watching the movie. I was next to Jellal and Lucy. It was close to the end and I saw Lucy asleep and leaning on my shoulder. The Boys looked at me and I just turned to watch the movie. Once the movie was done, I carried Lucy to her room and put her into her bed. I walked to the door and looked over my shoulder.

"Goodnight Lucy.... I love you"