Stay AWAY FROM HER!

~Lucy's POV~

I woke up and turned to look next to me and I saw Gray. He moved a bit and put his arm around me, and I put my arm around him. I buried my face in his chest.

"Gray..." I mumbled while my face is still in his chest.

"Yes..."

"What's the time we have school today" Gray grabbed his phone from the bedside table. He turned it on and groaned.

"It's 7:21" I widen my eyes and sat up straight.

"SHIT!" I got up and ran to my room to get ready. I went into my bathroom and had a quick shower. I got out and blow dried my hair. I walked out the bathroom and got dressed in black leggings and a blue tank top. I ran out my room and got some food. Gray walked out his room and scratched his head.

"Why are you in such a rush"

"Cos it takes me an hour to get ready for school"

"Lucy... have you looked at the time?"

"No why" Gray turn on his phone and showed me, it said 6:30.

"GRAAAYYYYYY WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEE!!" I started punched his chest.

"That doesn't hurt you know, it's just a prank"

"I thought that we stopped the pranking"

"Nnnnaaahhhhhh I want to start another prank war with you" Some of the boys came out of their rooms to find out what's going on. Then they saw me all dressed and already.

"Oh, I see that Gray prank you" Jellal said while leaning on the wall.

"Yea. he did." I rolled my eyes and went back to eating. Natsu came out and Gray sat on the chair next to me and he was being really close to me while death staring him. Natsu death stared him back. Natsu kept walking to the other room. I looked at Gray and he was watching Natsu really closely. I put my hand on Gray's shoulder, he looked my way and smiled. I smiled back at him. Gray got up and went to go get ready, I was already ready, so I just sat and waited for Gray. 20 minutes later Gray was finally ready. He walked up to me and held out his hand, I grabbed his hand lightly and he pulled me up. He stared into my eyes... His dark blue eyes, I was started to get lost in his eyes, but he started to walk with my hand in his. We made our way to the buildings where all our classes are. While we were walking, I saw someone with a bucket and before I could move, whatever was in the bucket came down on me. I wiped my eyes and saw that Juvia did it and it was water with red food colouring, it made my tank top turn purple. I stood there wet from the water. It looked like Gray was really pissed. Gray ran inside the building and about 6 minutes later it looked like he was yelling at Juvia, she was in tears I'm guessing that he told her that he loves me instead of her.

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" I heard Gray scream. Everyone around me stared at him. I ran back to our dorm and locked myself in the bathroom. I started to cry, and I turned on the shower. I hopped in with my clothes on. I heard a knock on the door, but I ignored it. I let the water go all over me and the dye slowly came out. I heard someone trying to unlock the door and they did. It turns out it was Natsu....

"Lucy what's wrong" he came up to me and put his arm around me.

"Let go of me..." He didn't let go but grabbed me tighter.

"Natsu let go of me" he still didn't, he started to lean in like he was about to kiss me. I heard the door opened and close.

"Natsu I'm warning you let go of me!" I raised my voice louder. I tried to escape from him. so, I went to my last resort.

"HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I can. I heard someone running to the bathroom. It was Jellal and Erza. Jellal grabbed Natsu off of me and Erza turned off the water and sat next to me. Jellal dragged Natsu out the room and by what I heard out the dorm as well. Erza called Gray and Gray came running in and had a worried look on his face. Erza got up and left the room. Gray sat down and hugged me. I hugged him back. We stayed there for a long time. We skipped school and the whole time Gray was with me. when the other boys came back everyone was quiet, Natsu never came back to the dorm... I didn't care anyway... Gray didn't want me to sleep on my own, so he stayed with me in my room.

"Lucy..." he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"I will never let you be hurt again; I promise you I will stay by your side forever..." I smiled while my eyes were closed.

"Same goes to you..." I mumbled under my breath...