~1~

Clementine POV:
It's been a week since Gabe died,I miss him so much,I loved him with all my heart.. Then like everyone else,he dies. Me and him had an affair,I remember,I just was going around New Frontier,to find out where AJ was being held. Then I ran into Gabe,we talked at this abandoned apartment room.

Then things got further, we slept with each other that night,we both lost our virginities that night too. We kept it on for I don't know how long,probably a night before he died.

I just sat in my room,I was going leave Richmond to find AJ soon. I was sitting at the edge of the bed,my head resting on my hands. I felt sick,I ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I finished and cleaned up.

I was thinking why I'm so sick,then I just realized,Gabe never had protection and he never pulled out... Fuck... I got my bag and left the apartment.

I walked through the community, my arms were crossed holding my stomach. I walked inside the infirmary and went through the medical supplies. I see pregnancy tests,there was hardly any... I don't blame the people of Richmond.. I looked around and quickly stuffed a pregnancy test in my bag then I left the infirmary.

I was walking back to the apartment, then I ran into Javi.

"Hey Clem.." Javi said

"Hey Javi..." I said

"What do you got in that bag?" He asked

"Just got stuff before I go find AJ soon. Clothes,food,weapons,things I need..." I said

"Look Clem...I know how you're feeling about Gabe-"

"Don't..... Just don't talk about him.." I said interrupting him and closing my eyes

"I'm sorry..." Javi said frowning"I should get going... "

"Yeah.. I'll see you later..." I said then walking away with a tear going down my eye

I got back to the apartment,I set the bag on my bed and took out the test. I went into the bathroom,and took it. I put the cap back on it and waited for the results.

I walked around the bathroom,back and forth. It was five minutes then I checked the test. My eyes widen as I gasp.

+

I set the test down and ran walked to the bed,where I plopped myself down. I cried in the pillow.

I'm pregnant..... It's Gabe's baby too..

How am I going to raise another baby? Espically,my own baby?

And I had to go find AJ soon,so I'm going to be out there... And I might get hurt where it can hurt the baby.

I can just remember me and Gabe's third night.....

*Flashback*

"Realmente me encanta estar contigo Clementine" Gabe said kissing Clem's forehead

"Gabriel..." Clementine whispered"Eres lo mejor que me ha pasado en la vida"

"Te Quiero Clementine.."

"Te Quiero Gabriel..."

*Flashback Ends*

What am I going to do?