~2~

Clementine POV:
Next week...
I looked at my tiny baby bump through the mirror,I haven't told anyone about the baby yet. I don't know what I should do.... Fuck... I knew I should've took those morning after pills. I wish Gabe was here, I want him to be in his child's life,because I don't think I'll make it through the birth,I'll probably ask Javi and Kate to raise the baby and AJ.

I'm leaving Richmond in three days... Who knows how long I'll be out there! I'll probably be out there for my whole pregnancy,then who's gonna help me deliver the baby... I've heard some teen parents have an abortion,I can't do that.... It's not right... Killing my own baby's life... Not giving it a chance... I want my baby to live..

Espically when its Gabe's baby too.. I miss him so much... We would flirt with each other there and then.. He was such a dork,he would've been a good dad... I can't even imagine our child asking me where is his or her daddy... Why isn't their daddy here.. Did daddy love them... Did daddy really want them....

I sniff as tears fall down my cheeks,I rub my stomach. I start crying... Gabe, why did you have to leave me? I lay down and keep crying. I fall asleep crying...

Later....
I woke up and rubbed my eyes yawning,I get up and leave my room. I really need to eat,I walk downstairs and I see Javi and Kate sitting on the couch.

"Javi,Kate? What are you doing here?" I asked

"We need to talk..." Javi said

I sit down on the couch across from them.

"Clem... We know you're pregnant.." Kate said crossing her arms

My eyes widen as I gasp"How did you find out?"

"We went to come in and check on you... Then we saw the test on your bathroom counter.." Javi said then sighed"Its Gabe's huh?"

I sniffle and nod"I don't know what to do... I'm leaving to go get AJ soon and I'm pregnant.. A-And... The b-baby might... Get hurt.."

"Clem... We'll send someone to go get AJ.. You stay here and rest.... Eleanor will help you..." Javi said"But.. We need to ask you... When did you and Gabe... Happen?"

"It was after we came back with David,Max,and Tripp.... When I went to go see where AJ was being held... I ran intro Gabe.. We talked and then things got too further.."

"That's probably why Gabe never came back that night..." Kate whispered

"We didn't want to tell anyone... We kept it a secret... Until he got bit... I should've went after him..." I said

"That's why you kissed him before he died.." Javi said

I nod"I love him so much... " I said as I sniffle "I don't know what to do anymore... I don't think I'll probably survive the birth.... Will you two take care of AJ and the baby when I die?"

"Clem,don't say that... You and the baby will make it.." Kate said"We'll help you raise the baby and AJ but don't say you'll die.."

"We'll send someone to get AJ okay?" Javi said

I nod"But he better come home unharmed"

"Of course..." Javi said smiling

I get up and hug them both,they hugged back. We break the hug as I smile at them.

"Thank you..." I said smiling

They both smile then they left,I sigh and went to my room. I sat on the bed then I looked through the mirror. I noticed a fainted love bite on my neck,I quietly laugh. Gabe that dork....