~5~

Clementine POV:
(3 months pregnant)
"The babies are healthy,and well. You would experience more pain here and there but otherwise you'll be fine.." Eleanor explained to me

"What about their genders?" I asked

"Hm?" Eleanor mumbled then rubbed the scope over my stomach"I guess you'll have to wait a while to find out the genders.."

"Okay..." I said

I sat up and wiped the gel off my stomach,I put my shirt down over my stomach. I got up from the chair/bed like seat,Eleanor had something in her hands.

"Here... I got 7 pictures of the ultrasounds..." Eleanor said handing them to me

I look at the ultrasounds and I tear up a bit,those are Gabe's babies right there.

"Thanks.." I said

Eleanor smiled then I left the room. I went back to my apartment,and put the pictures in my book. I made a baby book for the babies of course,Kate gave me the idea.

There was a knock at the door and I went to go open it. It was Javi and Kate..

"Hey Clem.." They both said

"Hey.." I said

"How was the ultrasound?" Kate asked

"Went well... The babies are okay.." I said

"Have you found out their genders?" Javi asked

"No I have to wait." I said rubbing my stomach"I hope they're a boy and girl.."

"Why?" Javi asked

"So... I can name my son after his father.." I said then I looked down and frowned"And name my daughter probably after my mother..."

"That sounds like a great idea.." Javi said

I smile"Thanks..."

I then start frowning

"Clem you okay?" Javi asked

"I just,I don't know... I know what its like to lose a dad but I don't know what's it like to never meeting him.. That's what my kids are going to go through... Never meeting their father..." I said"I should've went after him... He wouldn't be dead right now.. Its my fault.."

"Clem don't think that.. Its not your fault..." Javi said"That's just the way it is..."

"My kids have no father... Because of me..." I said"I just need to be alone right now.."

"Okay.. I'll see you later Clem.." Javi said

"Yeah... You too.." I said

Javi left and I sat on my bed,I rest my head on my hands. I look down at my growing bump and rub it. I looked down and grabbed my gun. I put on my jacket,and grab my knife. I put bullets in my gun and stood up.

I left my apartment,I went outside the gates of Richmond and got on one of the horses. They have horses now forgot to mention that.

I rode the horse into the woods,I need to be alone and I don't wanna be in the community my boyfriend died at.

Me and Gabe didn't only have sex,we hung out like a normal couple would do I guess.

*Flashback*
"How long are we waiting?" Clem asked as she drew circles on the dirt