03: Crush

Chanyeol's eyes roamed on the display of his laptop, confined of the beauty his eyes were digesting

Chanyeol's eyes roamed on the display of his laptop, confined of the beauty his eyes were digesting. Byun Baekhyun. His lips curved up as he clicked through the boy's Facebook pictures, his heart hammering hard against his chest. Perfect.

-- How can be just everything perfect about him?

His appearance, his personality and even his reputation among the school. He didn't only have lots of friends, he was even the elected representative of the students of their school. The definition of perfection. Chanyeol just couldn't stop admiring the boy, staring at his pictures and thinking about him. A crush? It felt more than a simple crush.

He sighed, gliding his fingers to the display of his laptop screen, roaming them on his perfect features. Those pair of dark eyes, in which he could see the whole universe, his sinful, pink lips and this cute mole on the corner of his upper-lip. He was melting every time when his eyes crossed his oh-so beautiful box smile.

His lips curved up into a bright smile, his heart pounding against his chest in a fast pace as a sound suddenly echoed in his room, someone entering the room with heavy steps. "Chanyeol?"

A quiet yelp escaped his lips as he stared at his sister's face. "What's wrong?" She headed towards him, trying have a glance of the laptop display but Chanyeol made an attempt to block it. "N-nothing." He bit his lips as she looked at him in confusion before drifting her sight back to the laptop. "What are you hiding? Come on, let me see." She smiled widely, wherefore Chanyeol sighed, moving away from the object slightly, so that his sister could take a look.

"Ohh," She glanced at Baekhyuns selfie with a smirk before looking at her brother, who was staring at the wall with a blush on his cheeks. "Do you like him?"

He stiffened, nervousness creeping through his tall body. "He's so cute, Chanyeol. You should ask him out." Ask him out. He can't do that. Chanyeol sighed, glancing at the display with a hard breath. He's too perfect for me.. He'll never like a loser like me.

"You should try at least or you'll regret it afterwards," Yoora said, smiling at Chanyeol as she glanced at him with shiny eyes. Ya, I'll but there's no chance he would say yes to someone like me. He scrunched his neck as his sister patted his hair lovingly, chuckling at her brother's embarrassment. "My brother is growing up, how cute."

Chanyeol sighed, pushing his sister's hair from his head lightly. I'm not a baby. His eyes wandered to the pills in his sister's hand, making him stiffen, which his sister noticed, putting them on the table. "No need to be scared. It's against your seizures. 1 every day, okay? And you have an appointment with your therapist tomorrow at the usual time." She smiled, kissing him on his cheeks before leaving his room again with slow steps as he looked after her.