04: Smile For Me

Baekhyun's smile. The most breathtaking thing Chanyeol has even seen. Perfection, just every inch of the smaller was perfect and the taller was starting to fall in love with every little part of him, his mind getting crowded and crowded by every passing minute. Can he really just go to Baekhyun and talk to him? He bit his lip, staring at the smaller who was sitting at a table with his friends, a wide smile ghosting on his perfect features.

His hand found its way to the stripes of his backpack, clenching them tightly. I can't. Voices suddenly started to hit his ears again, a large hand grabbing his backpack from behind, pulling on it harshly before his face kissed the floor with a loud thud. What-

Loud laughter filled his ears in an instance, his body stiffing. Again? He bit his lips, filth entering his mouth as he spit in disgusting, trying to remove the dirt out of his cavern. A foot made its way to his head, pushing it down with force, his cheeks touching the dirty ground. W-What is happening? "Talk and maybe I'll consider letting you go." A harsh voice with an ironic undertone entered his ears as he heard even more laughter by now, gulping hardly.

He closed his eyes, trying to drive off all the voices surrounding him. Save me please. Angel, I'm scared.. I need you. "Talk or I'll smash your head to the fucking ground until it's covered in blood."

Wait, what is he talking about? He won't do that really, right? Chanyeol started to panic, his breath getting heavy, his heart thumping against his chest in a fast pace as he felt how his face was pressed harder against the with dirt covered ground. "I told you to talk you loser!" He opened his eyes again, trying to look up, staring in multiple of amused faces, a sigh escaping his lip. Do I really mind? What if death would free me of all the shit going on around me?

"I'll fucking-"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Chanyeol's body suddenly stiffened, Baekhyun's calm voice drowning his ears. Angel. "Do you want to join him shortie?" No. Please go away. He started to move, trying to push the foot from his head without any success. Please, not him. "Do you think I'm scared of you? Either you leave him alone or I'll report this to a teacher. I would choose the first option if I w-"

"What the fuck, Baek. Let's just go.. He wasn't serious-"

"I was Luhan. Go alone." Chanyeol bit his lip, a tear rolling down his cheeks, touching the dirty ground. I love you. "You're so dead you little shit.. and your loser of a friend as well." The foot left his head slowly, a hand instantly making its way to his side. He looked at the thin fingers with tears eyes before looking up to the face of the person he loved so damn much. "I hope you're okay." Chanyeol smiled, grabbing Baekhyun's hand slowly as the smaller helped him up with a wide smile on his lips, and Chanyeol just couldn't help but stare at this perfect creature in front of him.

— You saved my life once more. Thank you so much angel.

A hand suddenly touched his right cheek, his body stiffening and his eyes growing wider. "Sorry, you had a little bit dirt on your cheek.." He watched how Baekhyun moved his hand from Chanyeol's face again, a deep red appearing on his cheeks, conjuring a wide smile on Chanyeol's lips. Falling in love is such a beautiful feeling. His heart started to thump faster, hitting his chest heavily. Thank you for making me experience it.

"I like your smile." What? Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun with wide eyes, a chill running through his body. He likes my smile? "You should do it more often." Thump. He gulped his heart thumping against his chest in an even faster beat.

"Y-your sm-smile-" He sighed, closing his eyes heavily. I can't even talking to him.. I'm such a loser. He probably hates me now. "You don't need to force yourself. We have time." Chanyeol smiled, Baekhyun's voice spinning in his head. We have time.