4:30

Regina's eyes stared at the red numbers on the night stand.
4:30.
She had to be up in two hours. And her house was about a half an hour drive from here, she'd need google maps to find her way home at least. She had only a vague idea of where she had ended up last night.
4:31.
She should probably leave. Now.
Turning ever so slightly she watched the sleeping girl over shoulder.
Her golden locks stained silver in the moonlight seeping through the cracks in the curtains. Falling across her face like a delicate lace. Highlighting her jaw, her nose, her closed eyes bordered by long eyelashes. Her skin pale and delicate in the light, but Regina could feel the warmth and life beneath her porcelain skin as she was tugged closer to the sleeping girl by the arms around her waist. She felt safe. Warm. In a calm stupor that she would need to break if she was to leave. She had to leave. But, this girl holding her so close in her sleep. Her warm skin pressed firmly against Regina's back and shoulders; she didn't want to leave.

Regina sighed as she gently eased the duvet of herself, careful to disturb her as little as possible. She then started work on the arms around her bare waist, carefully she pried them off of her and slid from between them before placing the duvet back on her now empty side of the bed.

She stared down at the girl below her. Through the gloom of the night she could just make out the girls sleeping form, from up here she was just as stunning. Her hair lay in thick waves around her face. A frame for a work of art fit for the finest galleries in the world.
A smile crept onto Regina's face as her eyes danced along every crease, every line, every ridge and dimple in her face. She memorised everything she could. Her eyes hovering on her lips for a second; memories of the night before slipping into her mind. Their tenderness, her tenderness.
Shaking her head Regina reluctantly turned to finding her clothes strune in various places around the room.
She successfully found her jeans on the chair in the corner, her shirt and bra thrown against the window and now crumpled on the floor and her underwear half tucked under the bed frame in the pitch black under the bed.
As she stood from retrieving her underwear she was suddenly aware of a pair of blue eyes piercing through the darkness.
She froze.
Blushing profusely at being caught she was thankful for the dark of the night.
" Need help getting home?" The voice almost had a sad tone to it as she asked the question.
Regina blushed and shook her head.
Before realising that in the dark room her movement could not be seen.
"I wouldn't want to be a bother, I'm sorry I woke you."
She heard a rustling as the girl slid out from under the covers and out of the faint light from the window.
"It's not trouble, besides I believe we took my car here, not yours"
Regina chuckled.
"I believe we did yes"
She continued to get dressed as she heard draws opening and clothes rustling from the other side of the room.
"Can I turn the light on?" Her voice emitted through the darkness softly as though she were asking Regina to reveal a secret about herself.
"Of course" she responded and closed her eyes, a few seconds later the light clicked on and caused her eyelid to light up like Christmas. Cautiously, Regina opened her eyes slowly as they grew accustomed to the bright light.
Across the room stood a vision in, well flannels and jeans.
Her blonde hair cascading over her flannel covered shoulders. Skin tight jeans hugged her legs and hips and brown boots cling tightly to her toned calves as they reached just over mid calf. A smirk resided on her face as she watched Regina gawking at her.
Regina's eyes travelled up and met with hers.
"You ready to go?" Her tone playful and daunting as she too took in Regina in lighting other than strobe club lights.
Unable to speak Regina nodded and followed her out the door and down the stairs. Her house was a lot bigger than Regina had first thought. Although, when they first past through Regina was hardly focusing on the architecture around her, at the time she had had more important things to tend to.
But now her eyes swept across the polished oak floors, spruce stairs and banisters and elegant, white-washed archways leading into darkened rooms at the base of the stairs.
The girl clicked on lights as she went, lighting up rooms and halls to guid her way. Regina followed, glancing in open doorways when she could and trying to be discreet about it.
"You'll have to come back again and I can show you around" Regina jumped, the girl had walked ahead and had now stopped by the front door. Her hip propped against the dark oak and her arms crossed across her chest. She blushed.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude" Regina grabbed her black heels that lay disguarded by the door and straightened to face the girl with an apologetic expression on her face.
She smiled she shook her head.
"Don't be sorry, I'd be curious too..." Her voice trailed off where otherwise would have been a name, but what would have normally been a very awkward situation gave Regina a scene of relief, she wasn't the only one to have forgotten a name.
"Regina" she said as she extended her hand.
"Regina" the girl repeated as though testing the name on her tongue.
Shivers went down Regina's back, never had she liked the sound of her name so much.
"I'm Emma" the blond said as she firmly took Regina's out stretched hand. Regina smiled at her warmly.
Emma's eyes wandered over her face before she gently tugged on her hand and pulled to towards her. Startled Regina did not resist as she was pulled in. Her lips pressed softly against Regina's as she wrapped her free arm around Regina's waist. Pulling her against her body. Regina cupped her hands around the blonds face, pulling her as close as she could before their kiss broke and they stood there in the door frame. Breathing slightly heavier than moment before.
"Do you have to go" Emma whispered as she leaned her forehead against Regina's.
Regina closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of the angle wrapped around her. Did she really have to leave?