Comfort of a friend

(Goku pov)

I was flying over to one of my close friend Yn, I was board since Vegeta didn't really wanna train and training at king kai's planet is a little boring. Yn, however is strong, stronger than Vegeta so I want to train with him.

After a while of flying I finally land at his house which is also out in the woods, he doesn't really like the loud noises of the city and enjoys the peace and animal life out in the woods. I walk over the door and knock, the door opens and immediately hug Yn tightly. "G-Goku..You're crushing..me" he said I let him go "Hehe, oh, sorry" I said and he just chuckled. "So, what brings you here?" Yn asked "I wanted to know if you wanted to train, Vegeta wasn't really interested" I said his face lights up with excitement "Sure!" He says and I laugh, and we took off to find a good place to train.

"Hey, Goku, I want to show you a new technique I've been working on for a while" he said "Sure! I would love to see it!" I shouted he nodded and got into a 'kamehameha' stance. "Final, Kaaa...meee...haaa..mee.haaa!" He shouted fire a combination of a final flash and a kamehameha. "Wow! That's awesome!" I said and he chuckled "Yeah, I'm still learning how to control it a little. Now let's have a little spar" he said I smirked and got into a fighting stance and we both transformed.

Timeskip~brought to you by Hit

(Author pov)

You and Goku were currently on the ground panting and sweating, both Goku and you drop out of your super saiyan form and fall to the ground.

"That was awesome, Goku!" You shouted "Yeah!" Goku shouted back and both of you laughed. You looked up to see it was beginning to turn dark. "Hey Goku, I think we should be going home now" You said and Goku nodded "Bye Goku!" "Bye Yn!" Both Goku and Yn said as they flew off different directions.

Goku landed on the ground in front of his house and walked in, she was met by a mad ChiChi and a sad Gohan. "Hey, is everything alright?" She said ChiChi looked at her "No Goku, you are never home and always leave the kids and me alone, and I'm tired off this, I want you to leave the house!" ChiChi shouted the last part out "But Chchi, you know I love you guys, I in,y train to protect you" Goku said a little sad "No Goku, I'm done, I've already gotten with someone else" this broke Goku's heart. "No, I will be the one leaving" She said and grabbed her packed this and left. Goku tried to stop ChiChi from leaving but left anyways, leaving Gohan and Goku alone.

The next day Yn had come over to Goku's house to talk with her but noticed a crying Gohan and Goku, he walked over to them and said "Hey, are you guys ok?' Yn asked, Gohan began to explain everything to him. Hearing what happened he hugged both Goku and Gohan and told em they can live with him. "R-really, you'll do that for us?" Goku asked between sniffles "Yeah, sure! Why would I?" Yn said this made Goku and Gohan have a big smile on their faces and hugged Yn very tightly.

"Thank you so much" Gohan said Yn smiled and patted his head. "Alright than, ready to take off?" Yn asked Goku and Gohan nodded "alright than, here we go!" He said and they began to fly towards Yn house.
----------------------------------------------

A/n: "I wanted to write this since I didn't really see much so I thought I would do it. This also will take during the Cell saga, and I just find fem Goku really cute"