Training

(Yn pov)

I had recently let Goku and Gohan live with me since ChiChi left them, sadly. Goku hasn't been her self and neither had Gohan, they were crying when I saw them. After a couple of day they have gotten better, so I'm gonna go ask if they wanna train! "Hey, Goku, Gohan, you guys wanna go train with me?" I asked "Yeah! That's sounds fun Mom!" Gohan shouted "Hehe, Sure!" Goku said in a very excited tone. I smiled seeing them back to normal. I nodded and we soon flew over to a clear area.

"Alright, Gohan today we are gonna be learning something very important" I said with my fist up in the air. "What is it, Yn?" He asked "DODGE!!" I said and punched him (If you get the reference, I love u)

~timeskip~

Me, Goku, and Gohan are down on the ground with some of our clothes torn and out body bruised up. "Here, good thing I have these sensu beans" I said and handed them the beans. "You guys wanna so fishing? Like old time" I asked, they had a very excited face "Yeah!" Goku and Gohan shouted "Alright! Let's go!" I said and we flew off.

I jumped into the lake and saw a huge fish! I kicked it out of the water instantly killing it. I saw 6 more and got them to, and took em to our house. Once I got there we set up some fire outside and cook em and ate. "This is delicious, Yn" Goku shouted and devoured the food as usual, I chuckled and ate. Soon it turned dark and we decided to get some sleep.

A/n: "Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I promise to make the next one long. It will also be a lemon!"

Discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें