A Date With A Saiyan

(Yn pov)

Gohan had fallen over unconscious from what he had seen, it's pretty embarrassing. Goku and me had put him on a sofa bed that I had, me and Goku decided to have a date and left a note for Gohan. "Let's go" Goku said, she was actually wearing her usual Gi and so was I (Its Red and Blue) and followed Goku.

We soon landed around a huge restaurant, I smirked looking at Goku, she already knew what that meant, we're gonna have a eating contest. Me and walked in and ordered an amount of food that could feed a lot of elephant's. "Heh, hope you're ready to lose." I retorted. "Hehe, bring it, Yn" Goku responded "Alright, 3, 2, 1, Go!" I said and began to devour he food and so was Goku, most people were just watching us eat all that food, me and Goku didn't really care.

After what seemed like an eternity me and Goku were done, but we were full and full of energy and wanted to get some training done. "That was awesome! Wanna go spar?" I asked "Sure" Goku nodded, we left the restaurant and flew to a forest that had a lot of trees. "Redy?" I asked, Goku chuckled and nodded. I smirked and flew directly at her, once I was close she tried to punch me but I dodged and faded and reappeared behind her.

~time skip~

"T-that, was awesome!" Goku shouted but gasping for air I chuckled and brought her body closer to mine. "Let's go home, we need to take a shower" I said to Goku who nodded, we flew off to our house and saw Gohan looking at us. "u-uh, h-hey Gohan" I stuttered a bit, he didn't say anything and walked over to me and suddenly hugged me which surprised me and Goku "Are you gonna be my new dad?!" He asked, me and Goku blushed "Uh, maybe" I chuckled slightly with a red face "Yay, I'm gonna go outside" he said leaving, me and Goku looked at each other and said nothing. We walked into the shower and I brought Goku's naked body closer to mine as the warm water of the shower hit our body's. I put on some soap to clean her body. "Damn, you look sexy like this Goku" I said "Y-you to Yn" She said with a red face, I giggled and brought her closer to me and the water rinsed the soap out of our body's.

We got off the shower and saw it was getting night. "Hey Gohan! Wanna go fishing?!" I asked/shouted he ran over to us and had a excited face. "Yeah!" He said running off me and Goku chuckled and I held her tightly "Let's get going" I said she nodded and we walked together following Gohan's trail.

A/n: sorry for the lack of updates, like I've said before I've been very busy lately. Hope ya like the chapter tho:)