A diffremt kind of training~lemon!

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while. Lately I've been busy with school work, again I want to apologize, this chapter will contain lemon🍋 like the tittle says, hope ya like it!

(Yn pov)

Goku and Gohan has been staying with me for a couple of months now, and I stared to develop feelings towards Goku...I have never felt this weird feelings towards her ever before, so why now? Every time I look at her she is more beautiful than before. "Agh, this is gonna be a problem." I said and flew down to my house. I walked into my house and saw Goku sleeping in the couch. "She's so cute while she sleeps" I said to myself.

I was training off into the woods, well more like meditating, it is one of the most important kind of training to train your mind. While meditating I felt a tap in my shoulder, I turned around and saw Goku. "Hey Go-" I was cut off by her suddenly kissing me?!
-------------------------
Lemon starts here!
-------------------------

I was in shock for a couple of seconds but decided to kiss back, I pushed her into the ground gently and started to take her clothes off. I took my clothes off as well and my erection showing, Goku just gasped at my size which, I started to lay kisses over her neck, she moaned and I found her sweet spot I bit on her drawing some blood she gasped a little from the pain. "There, you're mine now" I said and massaged her breasts and rubbed her clit. "Ah...Yn, please stop teasing me" she said moaning, I smirked and inserted a finger inside her "Ahh!" She moaned louder, I started to finger. "Yn...I-I'm, cumming" she said and come on my finger, I licked my fingers. "Mmm, you taste good" I said.

"Alright, Goku I'm gonna put it in" I said and she nodded, I slowly thrusted inside her, she moaned and that made me thrust all the way inside her, she arched her back, I slowly started thrusting inside her "agh..ah!" She moaned. "Ah..Goku you're so tight" I said moaning and thirsting inside her, her insides were so wet.

After 15 minutes of thrusting and moaning I felt like cumming "G-Goku..ah, I'm about cum" I said still thrusting inside her "M-me, to" she said. I couldn't hold it anymore and came inside her while she cumming as well, there were so much it spilled out from her

-------------------------
Lemons ends
-------------------------
Me and Goku layed down panting and gasping for air. "Can't wait to see our kid" I said na brought Goku's body close to me. "Oh....my...Kami" Gohan said me and Goku were startled to see Gohan and he fell down and passed out, me and Goku blushed and put our clothes back on and took Gohan back home.

A/n: hey guys, I just want to say that I may not update for a while, sorry:(

Discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें