Voickervo

I manifested a door, instantly having a weak feeling in my limbs. Law saw my weakness, staying prepared to catch me if need be. I used up a lot of energy, but I managed to keep myself up. I opened up my door, and Null and Law followed me into the mermaid domain.

The air within was nice and cool, smelling of nature and mud. The mermaid domain is large, taking more space than the capital. But it's mostly water. That which isn't water is marsh and lush fields. Where we arrived, it was just sickly green marshes as far as I could see. My legs were wet from my calves, down.

"What now, Lord?" Null asked, looking up at me. The bottom of his cloak was covered in water and mud since it dragged along the ground. Law's pants were also mud-covered, and he looked disappointed with it.

"We should find the castle. Well, it's more a gorgeous and crystal clear pool."

"Where is it? How can we tell?" Null questioned, staring at me.

"I've been here before. I can sense the castles within each domain. Every castle has an orb of darkness that my brothers and I created. We can locate them when we're nearby. Just follow me, and we'll get there."

"Oh."

I began trudging through the mud and water, and my shoes were suctioned against the ground with each step to be removed with a wet sound.

After we'd walked for around twenty minutes, a faint melody rung through my ears. It was extremely sweet, the song growing louder as I walked. The marsh below my feet started turning into water, and Null, Law, and I stood in front of a pond.

On a rock, a beautiful woman was singing in a harmonious and welcoming voice. Her blond hair went down to her ankles, swaying in the soft winds. She turned to us, smiling and motioning us forward. Her blue eyes had seemingly lustful intent, calling my heart in. She lay on the rock on her back with her bare legs crossed and her arms continuing to motion us toward her naked body.

Forgetting where I was, I was lured to her with my mouth gaping. Law was beside me, blushing and grinning like an idiot. I started walking toward the woman, my brain feeling dopey and like mush. My heart was rapidly beating, feeling warm and gleeful. My breathing was increased, and my body wanted to have the woman.

Law also began to walk forward, and we both found our way toward the seductive enchantress. The water started going farther and farther up my legs, reaching up to my thighs before Null tugged on my shirt. I ignored him, continuing to walk. Again, Null tugged. Enraged, I turned back to him and shoved him away. Null continued messing with me, and I looked back at him while my body shook in rage. I growled in my fury, the water up to my lower stomach. Law continued getting sucked in, the water below his chest. He was almost at the rock.

"Lord, stop. Stop Law, too," Null insisted, looking worried.

"Why the hell should I stop? Leave me alone, Null," I muttered, going back to walking. Null pulled on my shirt again, so I pushed him back. He continued persisting.

"Think of where we are, Lord."

I immediately stopped walking, facepalming myself and turning to Law.

"Law! Stop! It's the siren's song! It's a siren!" I shouted, and he turned back to me with fret. He slowly looked forward, realizing he had reached the rock.

Law's head was all that was left above the water, and the siren crawled over to him. She snuck her face near his, kissing him with her hands on his cheeks. She began to suck out his existence, but he started kissing to steal her's. He overpowered the siren, and she quickly moved back and turned red-faced.

Law crept up the rock, crawling and cornering the temptress. She kept sliding backward, her back on the rock below her. When she was about to slide into the water, Law grabbed onto her arm and pulled her up to his face while he smirked. He kissed her again, but this time she seemed to enjoy it and grabbed onto Law's body. He paused, moving back and shuffling out of his shirt. He was about to go for his pants, but I grew angry with him.