II

"Next quarter we're going to begin to read, 'Hamlet'." Mr. Collins announced to his class.

"By Shakespeare?" a student questioned.

"That's right. It's basically a novel on betrayal." 

He began studying their faces. The class seemed unpleased and gave no response.

"Right... In order to receive a copy of the book, you must check out the book from the school library. There are plenty of copies so please, no excuses next quarter." He urged.

The bell began to ring, and the class quickly dismissed themselves, except for the blonde beauty, Scarlett.

Mr. Collins watched as Scarlett slowly dragged her feet along the trail to his desk. The corners of her mouth quirked upwards.

In response, Mr. Collins questioned, "What can I help you with, Scarlett?" 

"I just wanted to ask you something." honeyed sounding words escaped from her mouth.

"Shoot." He said, folding his hands and letting them fall on his lap.

"Do you think betrayal is ever characterized as a good thing?"

"For which person?" He laughed. 

"Both the betrayer and the betrayed." She answered, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Well, I believe that the betrayer receives much more satisfaction than the betrayed has in a certain situation." He responded.

"And satisfaction is the root of all good." She said softly to him.

"You think so?" 

"Have you ever been satisfied, Mr. Collins?" Her eyes became warm and her lips curved up.

Her question stumped him, 'Did I hear that correctly?' he asked himself.

"I... I guess." He coughed.

"Well thank you for your help, Mr. Collins." She purred, he felt her words vibrate through his ears, it relaxed him, but he gave no other thought to that.

He watched as her body moved in the rhythm her ass did. Then, realizing that he was looking at her ass he turned his head away in disapproval.

"No problem." He breathed.

                   * * * 

Aaron put his key into the lock and unlocked the front door. He entered his home and hung up his bag and coat. As soon as he finished, the smell of vanilla covered his senses. He liked it, it reminded him of a better period in his life, where fustration and misery seemed like an ole' bedtime story.

He followed the sweet smelling aroma and it led him to the dinning table in the kitchen.

"Oh honey you're home." Jamie exclaimed, a bright smile making it's way across her face.

"Are you the one that smells like that?" He asked, taking in a sharp inhale.

She laughed, moving out of the way of the delicacy, "No baby, I made a cake." 

The sight of the pastry made his mouth water.

"Sit. I'll cut you a piece." She ordered, laying a kiss on his cheek. Without any hesitation he did as he was told.

She handed him his slice and sat beside him. Folding her legs, she began conversation.

"How was work?"

Taking out the fork from his mouth he replied, "Boring." 

"Really?" She asked with a concerned glare.

"Yeah. My students are so lifeless it hurts." he answered through the mouthful of cake.

"This is good." He added, looking down at his plate and nodding in approval.

"Thank you." She said, giving him a loud smile

He raised his eyebrows and laughed at how proud she got after that one compliment. That was another thing he loved about her. He could say anything that sounds remotely positive and she would become very bubbly and put on a smile that lasts days.

"What are going to do about it?" She questioned.

"About what?" He asked, once again filling his mouth with cake.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, "The kids!"

"Oh. Nothing."

"Nothing? Why? Have you at least tried to make your lessons more entertaining?" She hissed. 

He nodded, "Yep. I think this is how interesting they'll ever get." 

She giggled and looked down at his plate. Licked clean. 

"Dessert is supposed to be after dinner." she reminded him, picking up his plate and walking to the sink.

"What kind of wife spoils their husband's appetite?" She added, knowing that he would say something that would make her smile again.

"I could never have enough of your cooking." He admitted. 

He was so smooth with her, everything he said seemed to always make her feel special and warm inside. It was kind of like romantic movie smooth.

 "Aw baby." She cooed, turning her head so that he wouldn't see her blush.

Aaron watched as Jamie prepared his plate with actual dinner food, chicken and noodles.

 "Thank you, you're the best." He said as she placed his plate in front of him. He then puckered his lips and looked up at her, she leaned for that kiss, and then served herself some food and sat by him.

"Dinner is served." She laughed as they both raised their forks.