VI

It was one thirty in the morning. Aaron's wife was upstairs, asleep, and he was seated on his wide, burgundy colored couch, in front of the television. He wasn't watching it, instead he was texting his student. He needed the television on as an excuse for when his wife decides to walk into the living room and ask why he was up so late.

'When do u wanna start?' She wrote to him.

Aaron shortly reminded himself about his agreement with Scarlett. Every once in a while he gets so nervous about it, he doesn't seem to believe it's really happening.

'Tomorrow... If that's alright with you.' He responded, taking in a sharp inhale.

'I could tell you're nervous.'

'How?'

'You wouldn't ask me if it was alright with me if you weren't. It's all good though, sooner of later you'll get over it and you'll really take charge.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yea ;)'

Aaron imagined her moaning that word and it turned him on so much that he counted down the minutes until he got to see her again.

'My parents are going out tomorrow night. You could come over around 8.' She informed him.

He threw his body down on the couch and answered, 'Sure thing.' 

After exchanging 'goodnights' Aaron carefully sneaked into his room and laid beside his wife not feeling any guilt what so ever.

In the morning, Aaron made sure to act as normal as possible around his wife hoping not to cause suspicion. 

He tried to get through the rest of the day, putting aside his uneasiness.

When school ended he began grading papers as a way to pass time, waiting until the clock struck 8.

When he finally arrived at Scarlett's house a wind of guilt hit him and he hesitated upon knocking on her door.  

'Let me at least go in and try it. Or, maybe I shouldn't. Fuck, what am I doing?' He thought to himself.

His mind wouldn't allow him to ring the doorbell.

But then, in a matter of seconds, Scarlett flung the door open revealing her in her sheer lingerie. 

Aaron's mouth dropped open and all he wanted to do was fuck her right then and there. 

"You like?" She teased.

Aaron bit his bottom lip and growled, "Get in."

She smirked at him and without a sound hurried to her couch.

He slammed the door and hurriedly walked to her. He stood, looking down at her while she batted her eyelashes at him and widened her smirk. 

He wanted to rip off the fabric that laid on top of her soft skin and have her all to himself. Never in his life was he so sexually frustrated. He need to have her right away.

"I wan't to feel you, daddy." She moaned, hoping that he would finally touch her.

This triggered him. She didn't even know he had a 'daddy kink' and she still used it to make him weak. It had been a long time since he'd been called 'daddy' and that's because his wife didn't think it was appropriate, she thought of it to be sickening and she never let it slip out of her mouth. 

His 'daddy kink' was so overpowering that his body took control of him.

He grabbed her by the arm and pushed her down on the couch. He wasted no time in undoing his pants. 

"Fuck, you're hung." She groaned, getting on her knees.

Aaron threw his head back and let out a moan. 

When they finished what they started, they cuddled and talked on the sofa. She laid on top of him and played with the chain that hung from his neck while he caressed her vanilla scented hair.

It was weird for him, cuddling with another female other than his wife, but he didn't seem to mind. He liked her close to him.

"I thought this was just going to be a fuck but, I don't know. It feels right with you." She confessed. 

"I can't do this forever, Scar. We have to stop sometime, no matter how right it feels to you, I can't continue betraying my wife... I love her." He admitted.

She stopped playing with his chain and moved away from him. He sat up and watched her slip on an oversized shirt.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"If you really loved her you wouldn't have done this in the first place." She sighed.

You could feel the tension starting to build up in the room.

"You wouldn't leave me alone."

"You could've fucking controlled yourself if you really loved her. I would've eventually stopped. You do know that right?"

Aaron thought Scarlett only wanted to have sex with him but it turned out, she wanted much more than that and that made him feel guiltier than ever.

"You should leave." She mumbled, dragging her feet up the stairs.

"Scarlett."

"Leave." She weakly said as she reached the top step.