IV

Aaron's car was parked right in front of the house and he has been seated in the car for an hour. He couldn't enter his house out of paranoia that his wife would find out. He feared that would she would smell Scarlett on him, or that when she kissed him, she would taste her.

'How could I be so stupid and just let her take advantage of me?' he thought.

'I just sat there like an idiot and let her fuck with me. What the fuck was I thinking? What the fuck am I going to do? Her fucking finger was in my mouth for christ's sake, I was prisoner to her.'

He threw his head back in frustration and continued to think about her.

'I could still taste her... I wanna be able to taste her again. I want to caress her ass and fuck her to the rhythm of her breathing. Oh my fucking god, what am I thinking?'         

His lust for her was almost unbearable at this point. 

He tried to shake it away by thinking about how happy he was with his wife but, he wanted much more than that, he then began thinking about how much trouble he could get into if someone found out about them but, all that did was make him crave the danger of it.

Finally after several minutes, he decided it was time to go inside but, not with the taste of her still in his mouth. He shuffled through some things in his glove compartment and found a single stick of gum. He hurriedly unwrapped it, popped it into his mouth, and got out of the car.

He sighed, not like one of those relief sighs but like a, 'what am I getting myself into' sigh; and walked up to his doorstep. His fingers fumbled around in his pocket for his keys, he found them and struggled to open the door. His anxiety was apparent.

"Honey is that you?" Jamie questioned from the kitchen.

Aaron wasn't able to speak, his paranoia held his tongue.

"Aaron?" She called, her heels clicked on the hardwood flooring as she made her way to the front door.

"Oh baby, it's you." She chuckled.

Aaron swallowed hard and nodded.

"Sorry I'm late. I had paperwork to finish." He finally spoke, lying through his teeth.

She gave him a loving grin and leaned in for a kiss.

'Fuck,' like a broken record player this word repeated over and over again in Aaron's head.

Instead of kissing her lips like she had wanted him to, he kissed her forehead and walked away from her, making his way into the living room.

"Is something wrong?" Jamie questioned, walking towards Aaron.

'She caught me. Fuck she knows, she knows. Quick! Deny everything!' he thought.

"Nope, nothing wrong." he responded. He felt his heart in his throat, beating faster and faster.

"So, how was your day?" he tried to distract her.

"Good. I went shopping with Julie."

"Oh, that's good." He made sure his smile didn't seem as guilty as he was.

"You hungry?" She asked making her way back into the kitchen.

It seemed like the word 'hungry' triggered something in him. All his thoughts of Scarlett came running back into his head and now all he craved to eat was her.

He no longer wanted to feel so guilty about wanting to copulate with another woman so he thought maybe if he had sex with his wife all his feelings for Scarlett would go away.

Before she could let out another word he had already approached his wife and slammed his lips on hers. Grabbing her by her hips, he lifted her and sat her on top of the table.

Jamie managed to let loose from the kiss but that didn't stop Aaron from sucking on her neck.

"What's gotten into you?" She moaned, wrapping her legs around Aaron's waist.

"I just missed you." Aaron breathed.

He felt her smile.

She then pushed him off of her, and unclothed herself as slow as she possibly could, making sure that Aaron could catch and enjoy every sexy move she made.

"I'll be in our bed." She chuckled, jogging up the stairs.

So far the thoughts of his student was long in the past. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants for the fun that was just waiting to happen up in his bedroom when suddenly he felt a vibration in his pants. 

He reached into his pocket and took out his phone. It was a picture message from an unknown number.

When he pressed 'read' he didn't expect to see a naked picture of another woman.

'Please don't let this be her.' 

As he scrolled down the caption on the bottom of the picture read, 'Teach me something.'

He exhaled heavily and took one last look at the picture.

His mind quickly filled with vivid memories of her. He couldn't help himself anymore, his hand began to move without him thinking about it, reaching into his pants and stroking himself to the thought of her.