The End of the Titan War

Disclaimer: I do not own the series Percy Jackson or any of the characters apart from the child.

IMPORTANT PLOT CHANGES: There is no Percabeth. They did not kiss at Mount St Helens, they are simply best friends. They are extremely close.

Third Person POV

While demigods cheered and Gods celebrated the heroes of Olympus sat on the marble floor, weeping for the boy in his arms. No one noticed except for the most unlikely goddess, Aphrodite.  But that was to be expected. She had been keeping an eye on the lovers for a long time now, since the beginning. Star crossed lovers, forever kept apart, first by the titans and now by death. They were her new Helen and Troy. The only difference being that what they had was true love, unlike the famous story, and it truly pained Aphrodite to see such pure passion be torn apart and broken. She would help them, but not now. They should be allowed to spend their parting moments in each others embrace. 

Luke POV

I lay in Percy's arms, how much I loved that boy. I hadn't allowed the war to keep us apart, and for that I was grateful in these moments. I gazed into his tear filled eyes, such beautiful eyes. 

"Please don't leave me Luke! Don't leave!" he sobbed in desperation. 

"Don't worry Percy, I will see you again. I will wait for you in Elysium," I replied.

"Just don't leave me alone. What will I do until then?" 

"You will never be alone Percy. The necklace. I will feel when you tug on it. We will be connected, do not worry," I say as I see him clutch the necklace in his hand. It was a gift I gave him before I let Kronos take over my body. I have a matching one that heats up when he tugs on his, as his does when I tug on mine. That way we will always feel each others presence even if we are worlds apart. 

"I love you Luke," he told me.

"As I love you, my sea prince," I say as my vision turns to darkness. 

Percy POV

No. No, he can't be gone. He can't. I clutch my necklace to my heart as a salty waterfall cascades down my face. I look down at his face. He looks so peaceful, so beautiful. He rarely looks that carefree, only during our secret moments have I seen him like this. Serene and blissful. The scar running down his face nearly disappearing with his calm expression.

I don't know if I will ever get over him. I truly doubt it. Luke was the love of my life and I will see him again. I decide to head back to my cabin while everyone else parties on Olympus. Because I don't see that joy in what happened today, so I mourn myself to sleep. 

Third Person POV

In the following two months Olympus has stood witness as their hero drowns in heartbreak. The problem is, no one understands why. His best friend Annabeth has tried everything. From getting him to play Capture the Flag, to volunteering to go swimming with him. However, nothing could get his mood to brighten. He would often be witnessed holding a necklace with a pendant of bright blue stone, the colour of Luke's eyes, with a circular bronze plate. However, no one glimpsed the inscription on the back of said plate. Forever and always my love, my Sea Prince. See image above. However, its counterpart was six feet under with a sea green pendant, being clutched by a blonde man who would tug on it every few minutes as it began to heat up at the base of his neck.  

The gods had had enough of this. So they called a meeting to uncover the reason behind the young hero's grief. 

Hello readers! Welcome to my new story 'Lukercy Plus One'. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and check out, if you haven't already, my other story which is a PJ and HP crossover. I am really excited about this story and am warning you now that there is an implied sexual scene, however, there is nothing explicit so do not worry. Please review and comment, it is great encouragement for a writer.

Regular updates, so keep checking.

See you soon,

MidnightOwl0816