Gilinksy imagine

To: Zoë

It was the second day of MAGCON Chicago. your bestest friend Jack Gilinsky and his best friend Jack Johnson brought you there. When you met Gilinsky you fell in love with him. Johnson told you that Gilinsky had strong feelings for you, but you never believed it.

You were in Cameron's, Nash's, Hayes's, and Carter's hotel room. You were on the couch on you phone minding your own business until you heard someone yell, "ZOË!!!"

You instantly knew it was Gilinksy. you replied with, "GILINSKY!!!"

He plopped down on the couch so hard it made you drop your phone on the carpet floor. He said sorry and then picked it up for you. you turned to him and stared into his beautiful brown eyes which felt like forever.

You were thinking how someone like him would ever liked you until someone coughed. You looked around your room to see who did it. Of course it was... Taylor. You thought to your self what a surprise, of course he would do that. You then rolled you eyes and Taylor smiled.

You felt Gilinsky's arm go around you waist. You always felt safe when he did this. Then you rested your head on his shoulder.

Of course you hear from all the boys, " ZOË AND JACK SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIR-"

You cut them off by yelling, "SHUT UP!"

You here jack whisper in your ear, "you should have let them finished cause I hope all of it is true."

You think to you self, this boy and his whispering. Every time he does that you always get shivers and he knows that.

........................................................

2 hrs. later

After doing things like truth or dare, spin the bottle, which I might add was pretty funny, and just making vines. Gilinsky whispers in your ear, "lets leave them alone and go out for dinner."

You didn't speak you just slowly nodded. then you guys leave the others and have fun. 😏😏😏

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

Hope you like this one! 💕💕

Vote

Comment

Share

BYEEEEEE!!

-justine 💕