Cameron imagine 3

For: Autumn

A/n you and cam are 22 years old

You were with Cameron at the abandon train track behind his house. I know it sounds scary but it's not you have seen a lot of people go here for romantic purposes or even just to hang out with friends.

It was your 1 year anniversary together. He took you to the tracks because this is where he sakes you out. Awww!!

You started at the beginning. you and cam held hands and strokes down along the trees. As you walk down you read every one of them. All together there was probably 8 sheets of paper attached to the tree.

1. Autumn I love you soooo much! nothing can separate us till the end of time.

You strayed to blush and looked at the ground. Cameron lifted your chin and told you don't hid your face. He liked it when you blushed.

2. I stop kidding your face when you blush because it is beautiful when you do it so... Stop hiding your face! please?

You laughed you butt off when you read this for some odd reason.

3. When I met you I became the best person I have ever been. 💕

You felt a trend going everything was complements for you. you loved it!

4. you always say how special and important you feel around me the truth is that I feel like that because I get to call you mine.

You just could not stop smiling. it was so Cameron Alexander Dallas.

5. Anyways what I'm trying to say is...

OMG

6. Will you..

AHHHH

7. Marry...

OH MY!!

8. Me, Cameron Alexander Dallas?

AHHHH OMFG!

You turned around to see Cameron on one knee with a box in his hand.

You screamed, " YASSSS!"

He slid the ring on you finger and picked you up. he spun you In A circle and gave you long passionate kiss.

You were the happiest person on earth!

💕💕💕💕

Snapchat: j6302

Twitter: @trueJUSTINE and @CATAHnoooooo

Instagram: @justine.rodriguez

Vine: Justine Rodriguez

Mobli: JustineR

- justine