Taylor imagine

For: Krizia

you were coming home from a long day at a meeting about a tour your going on. 

you sighed as you opend to the front door of the house the you and your boyfried, taylor, share. 

you walked into yout bedroom you to share and saw him there on the verge of crying. you went over to him to comfort him. you were about to asked whats wrong when he yelled, " WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K KRIZIA! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU AND YOU DO THIS TO ME." 

you told him that you didnt get it. he just pointed at his laptop and slammed the door behind him as he walked out. you went to check it and you saw it was the picture your cousin posted on twitter with the comment ' with my one and only @itskrizia' (i just made that up) 

you had to explain to him, like pronto. 

you went downstairs to find him. you checked the kitchen knowing him he woulb probly be finding food, but no. the living room, no. the game room, no. the backyard, yes. you sighed in relief knowing that he didnt leave you.

he saw your shadow and said, "leave me alone." in a harsh but very calm voice.

you replied, "let me explain."

he gave you 10 minutes.

you spoke, " in that picture that was my cousin, Brent (y/l/n). you really date someone im related to. he siad i was his one and only beacuse im his only cousin and his other siblings are in a different stae or country either going to school or working. im the only thing he has." you started to tear up, but tou continued. " you really think that i would cheat on you? do you trust me at all...OR NAH?" 

when you said or nah you saw that smile you fell in love with. "theres the smile i love." 

he said" i over reatced let just foget this happend, Okay?"

you replied, "Okay."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

snapchat: j6302

twitter: trueJUSTINE

instaham: justine.rodriguez

vine: justine Rodriguez

Mobli:JustineR

bye luv ya

_ justine_