Sans x Test Subject Reader- Created Love

Your pov

You floated in your water filled tank. Your a test subject. You were created by scientists. You have (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin. You only wear a light/dark (f/c) dress. Tourists surround you and took pictures at you. You just swim around and float. There isn't much to do here. You were created by Dr. W.D Gaster. You just stared and leaned at the glass. Kids we're leaning at the glass too, looking and smiling at you. Then, you saw something that made you wonder, there were woman and men together. They were happy and they were holding hands. You were here, alone in the tank. You wished you had someone here with you. You were lonely.

It was the end of the day. The tourists left and Dr. Gaster is at the tank, examining you. "Dr. Gaster? Can you please get someone else in the tank? I'm always lonely here." "Im sorry but I can't. It will take me years to make another one of you and your the only one I can make." You two talked. He's the only one you talk to in the end of the day. You talked until 8pm. You sleep at 8.

A few days passed and you were still lonely but, instead of gaster visiting you at closing time, it was another skeleton. He was short. He wore a blue hoodie with a white turtleneck underneath, black basketball shorts with stripes on the side and pink slippers? He stared at you. Dr. Gaster came in the room. They talked. You didn't heard it because of the glass. You and gaster can talk because there is a device he uses. He holds a button on it and there is a speaker. There is on at your side too. To talk, you need to hold the button too. You didn't noticed but gaster was calling you. "Subject no.364? SUBJECT NO.364!!!" "O-oh. Sorry. I got carried away there." "Okay no.364. this is sans. Sans, meet subject no.364." "heya." You have a real name but gaster always calls you subject no. 364. You leaned on the glass. "Sans here is gonna watch you everyday. I'm too busy so he's the one that is going to watch you. I gotta go. Be good no. 364." He left the room. Sans looked at you. "Heya. Besides no. 364, what name can I call you? I don't want to call you that all the time." "You can call me (y/n)." "(Y/n)? Cute name." You blushed at the compliment. He blushed after realizing what he said. "A-anyways, how old are you?" You didn't speak. You actually didn't know. "Uhhh...." You counted with your fingers. It's now October 8 20XX. You were created on.... You didn't know when you were created. "I.... Actually don't know." "Oh. What's it like being here." You made a sad face. "Lonely" he seems to pity you. You dont like pity. "Ooookay? So what do you do?" "Well, tourists always take pictures and kids lean on the glass and smile at me while I just swim in my lonely little tank." You were still sad. You two talked for a while and it was time for him to go. You actually enjoyed his company.

A few months later...

It has been 3 months since sans was the one watching you. Today was the day that you just relax in your tank. There was a small event happening and all the employees came. You were just there with nothing to do. Since sans is watching you, he was treated as a employee so he had to attend. Then, something unexpected happened. You saw a gas tank and you heard it hissing. You widened your eyes. You knew what that means. You started panicking. I guess this is the end huh? The gas tank stopped hissing and it exploded. You fainted.

You woke up and saw that the building is on fire. Your tank was broken. You can't breathe properly. You still can't breathe air since gaster is still working on it. You can only breathe on water so your like a fish on fire and out of water. You were dead meat. Black smoke covered your vision. You whimpered for help but you fainted.

Sans's pov

The event ended. We all walked back to the building but, the building was on fire! Wait... (Y/N) IS STILL IN THERE!!! I ran in despite all of the employees yelling at me to come back especially dad. I went in and the building is falling apart. I teleported to her room and saw her there, sprawled out on the floor. I knew that she can't breathe in air. I carried her and teleported outside. Dad looked at me like I'm crazy. "Subject no. 364?!? NO.364?!?!? (Y/N)?!?!?" "C'mon dad! Help me get her to water!" We teleported to the emergency lab dad built in case if things like this happens. We found a tank and filled it with water. I checked her pulse. I sighed out of relief. She's still alive. I put her in the tank. She sunk to the bottom. "Is she gonna be okay Dad?" "Yeah. I think so." We hoped that (y/n) is alright. I have actually gained feelings for her. She is pretty, kind and I enjoy her company. She's always a great one to talk to when you feel down.

A few hours later...

It has been 10 hours. It's midnight but I don't care! I need to make sure if she's fine! Dad's making check up on her and I'm doing the requirements for (y/n) to be able to breathe air. Dad said the instructions and I memorized and understood. After a few hours, I managed to make the potion. I put it in a container and went to the room where gaster is checking (y/n). I opened the door and went in to see dad writing notes. "Heya dad. Got any news yet?" "Well, she's in coma. She will wake up in about...." He looked at his notes. "3 months." "Well... I finished the potion." "I'll get it later. Right now, we need to wait for her to wake up." This will be a long time.

3 months later...

Your pov

You woke up in another tank. Where were you? You rubbed your head. You have a small headache. You looked to see sans entering the room. He looked at you and he was happy to see you. He had tears on the corner of his eyesockets. He ran to your tank. He pushed the button. "(Y/n)!!! I'm so glad your okay! I thought you wouldn't wake up!" He was so happy. "Oh yeah! You need to drink this." He climbed up a ladder and you swam to the top of your tank. It wasn't that big but it was comfortable. He gave you a potion. You took it and inspected it "You can live land once you drink it." You looked at it and drank it.

A few days later...

"Okay (y/n)! Come here!" You stood on your wobbly legs and walked slowly,wobbly but surely towards sans. Gaster agreed to let you live with sans (papyrus lives with mettaton) and sans was taking good care of you and was teaching you things. You were close to him and you made it. "Congratulations (y/n)!" He hugged you. You blushed and hugged back. You did gained a crush on him. You two let go. You two walked to the couch. You were getting used to walking. You two watched TV. Sans started sweating and was shooting a few glances at you. "Why you so nervous sans?" "H-huh? O-oh. Nothing." "Sans. I know when your lying." You showed a straight and serious face to him. He sighed nervously. "(Y-y/n). I have been meaning to tell you this. U-uhhh.... I-i...... ILOVEYOU!" you took a few seconds to process what he said and then you blushed so much that you may be redder than a tomato. "*Sigh* it's okay even if you dont-!" You cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back. After a few seconds, you broke the kiss. "I love you too." You spent the day cuddling with each other.