NAJ Goth x shy nerd reader

This was requested by Kawaiimaidtreatcafe!!! Enjoy! :3
✂-----------------------------

Your pov

You held the books on your chest,looking down while walking to school. You were new here and you didn't really knew where things were. You were really eager to get to the library. You didn't knew why but, that's the only part of school is where you find peace and happiness. You pushed open the doors and looked for the principal's office. You followed the signs and you saw a door with a sign that says "PrInCipAL tEm'S oFFicE". You didn't really knew why it was written like that but you entered anyway. You saw principal temmie. "HOi thErE! U mUst be HuMaN (Y/N) rIghT?" "Y-yes I am sir." "HUmaN, suCh a CuTe!" Temmie handed you a book and a schedule. "U cAn go noW! YOu doNt waNt tO be laTE 4 ClaSS riGhT?" "Thank you principal temmie." You said and politely nodded. You went out and looked at your schedule.

Monday Schedule

7:00-8:00 P.E
8:00-8:30 Music
8:30-9:30 Arts
9:30-10:00 Social Studies
10:00-10:30 Math
10:30-11:30 History
11:30-1:00 Lunch+Break time
1:00-2:00 Science
2:00-2:30 Cooking
2:30-3:30 English
3:30-4:30 Club Time (Join a Club)/ Free time

You got the book. It told you what your locker number is,where everything is, some rules and some more stuff.
You opened your locker with the written combination and put a few books there. You looked at the time. 6:30. Well, you did went in school early. Might as well check the library huh? You looked in the book and adjusted your glasses.

You pushed the library door opened. You saw a ton of bookshelves, some seats,students and someone adjusting the books. Must be the librarian. You went to one of the shelves and scanned through the books. You got some books and stacked them on a table. You took a seat and got a book about stars. You started reading.

You soon got up, putting a bookmark on the page you stopped on. You carried 3 books and went to the librarian's desk. "U-umm... H-hello there. C-can I please b-borrow these books?" The librarian looked at the books. "Sure. J-just sign t-these please." You looked at the name tag. Goth huh? Now that you had time to look at him clearly, he was actually a skeleton. Well, you had saw a few skeletons when you were entering so you weren't that surprised. He was wearing a white hoodie with a red scarf. Under the jacket was a black shirt with a skull that has crossbones. He looks kind of shy and he looks like it too. ( I think?) You got your pen and signed up a few papers. "Okay. Y-you should return these books on Friday n-next week." "O-okay. T-thanks Mr.Goth." you smiled a little and got out of the library. You went got your bag and put the books in. You went to the P.E classroom and changed into your P.E outfit. Since no one was still there, you sat on the bleachers and got the book you had read earlier. You flipped until you reached the bookmark you placed and you read it. A few minutes later, students came in. You placed the bookmark and out the book in your bag. You saw a black skeleton. He looks like he was the coach. "OKAY YA MAGGOTS! I HEARD THERE'S A NEW STUDENT HERE! STAND UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF! WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!" you stood up and went in front. "M-my name is (y-y/n). I c-came f-from (last school name) and j l-live in (place). I-it was nice m-m-meeting all of you." Some other boys blushed while some other girls glared at you. Some thought you were cute. You went back to the line. "OKAY! 20 LAPS NOW!" You all ran. You weren't really that fast at running so you were one of the people at the back. You finally finished. "SINCE WE HAVE EXTRA TIME, LETS PLAY DODGEBALL! YOU ALL KNOW HOW THAT WORKS AND IF YOU DONT, SUCKS TO BE YOU! NOW START!" You all grabbed a dodgeball and threw it. You being slow, almost got hit. It just went flying to the side of your head. You tried to throw it at a black skeleton but he dodged and swiftly threw another at you. You got hit as you went flying for a bit. You hissed as you touched the spot where you got hit. That will form a bruise later on. You got an ice pack on the bleachers and put it on the spot. You hissed. Other people and monsters also got some ice packs. One skeleton sat beside you earlier. He looked like a nerd. A very colorful one too. You both talked and you learned that his name was Fresh. You were both one of the first people who already got hit. It seems like it was normal to him. Soon enough, the game ended as the school bell rang. You both stood up and went towards the exit. "So, what class do you have next? Mine is Arts." "I-i got music." "Aww... Well, see you later." Fresh said as he went towards the arts classroom. You went to your locker and kept some things in it. You kept the book you were reading earlier though. You went to the music class room. Only a couple of students are in here in the moment so you decided to get your book and read.

"HELLO THERE! WHAT ARE YOU READING?!?" "EEEP!!!" you squeaked in surprise and almost fell off of the seat. "Oh! I'm sorry! Did I startle you? I'm really sorry!" You looked up and saw another skeleton. He had a hat with a flower clip on, a green jacket and green stars for eyes. "N-no... It's okay..." "Okay then! What's your name? My name's pallete!" "M-my name is (y-y/n)." "Nice to meet you!" You smiled but looked at your book and started reading again. He looked over your shoulder since he sat beside your chair. You both read the book until class started. The teacher came in. You introduced yourself,class started and it ended. You and pallete went out of the room.

~Temskip~

It has been a few months since your are in this school. Aside from the jocks, you love this school. You went to the library everyday. Goth and you became friends since you always visit the library, he decided to talk to you. You didn't really knew why but, meh. You had gained a few friends like sans, the one that serves food in the cafeteria, papyrus, his brother, alphys, the smol, anime loving dino and horror, another nerd but you found him kind of strange. You had also grew a liking to goth but you were 50% sure that he didn't like you back but that doesn't mean that you will just straight up ignore him! That would be rude. You were just fidgety and you always blush around him. That's all. You don't really think that you were even close to ready to confess to him. You were too nervous.

"C'mon kid. You can do it. I know that he likes you back." "YES HUMAN! WE HEARD HIM TALKING ABOUT YOU WHEN HE TALKS TO THE OTHERS!" "i-i think that d-doesn't mean t-that h-he- l-l-likes me b-back." Sans and papyrus tried to make you confess but you were still anxious. "Who wouldn't like ya? Your pretty unique, I won't lie." "YOU ARE SMART TOO!" "g-guys... Stop it..." You said ,hiding your blush. "A-anyways, I g-gotta go. I-its getting late." You got your bag and went out, after waving goodbye to the two skeletons.

You walked to your locker. You heard talking. You looked to your left and saw goth and pallete. You knew it was rude to eavesdrop but you couldn't help it. "I-i don't know pallete. What if s-she doesn't like me back?" "Oh no worries goth! Im sure she does!" Does goth like someone else? Huh. Guess you were right at him not liking you. But, there might be a possibility that he was talking about you. You adjusted your glasses and kept the stuff in your locker. You closed it and walked to the exit. Pallete and goth both saw you. Pallete pushed goth as he fell on you. You blushed on the position you were both in right now. You were both glowing heads as he stood up and helped you up. "S-sorry!" He glared a bit at pallete who shrugs and smiled innocently. "I-its okay." You tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and smiled, blush fading a bit. His blush grew more. "S-see you goth." You went to the exit just for your wrist to get grabbed by goth. You gave him a questioning look as his blush grew deeper, if possible. He might be mistaken for a grape right about now. Pallete smirked and walked away. "U-ummm... L-look (y/n)... I-i... I... ILOVEYOU!" you were shocked and blushed furiously. "I-i... I...." You were speechless. He sighed in disappointment. "I-im sorry. I knew that you don't like me." He was about to let go but you pulled him into a kiss. He was shocked but slowly kissed back. You both broke the kiss as you hugged him. "I... I love you too." You both smiled,staying in that position for a while. You heard squeals and cheering. You let go and looked behind goth. You saw almost all the students, staff and teachers there, cheering and squealing. You blushed and hid your face on goth's jacket. He smiled and pat your head. This sure was embarrassing but it was worth it.