V (5)

Alciel

Lord Satan had told us what had happened. I was worried about Lyra. So we walked down to the Hero's apartment building. When we finally found her apartment number, Lucifer knocked on the door. Emilia the Hero opened the door. "She's in the living room. She won't talk to me." I went inside and knelt in front of Lyra. "Lyra, what happened?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"Emilia where can I speak to her alone?" I asked.

"My room." Emilia said, and picking Lyra up I went into the bedroom. After sitting Lyra on the bed I saw Lord Satan and Lucifer we're walking over. I shook my head. "I'd like to speak to her alone." I said then closed and locked the bedroom door. Turning around I saw that Lyra's back was to me and she was putting on a shirt that Emilia most likely have to her. But that's when I saw the burns on her wrists going up her arms. She sat down and silently cried. I went over, picked her up and held her close to me. "I'm sorry." She sobbed, "I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, my love." I told her, "You have done nothing wrong. I'm sorry for leaving you in their mercy." She hugged me tighter and I smoothed down her hair.

"Do you feel better?" I asked after a few quiet moments.

"Yes." She mumbled, "Alciel?"

I sat her on the bed and sat in front of her. "Yes?"

"His aura was the exactly the same as an archangel. I think it was Gabriel."