VII (7)

A/N: Hey Emmy here! Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy with school and band. I'll try to update as often as I can so please be patient with me. Let me know if you have any suggestions or any ideas as to how they should handle the situation with the Archangels. Vote and comment if you want. I won't make or ask you I'm just suggesting it. Thanks to Castiel123 sorry if I got that wrong for asking to update. I promise I will and let me know what you think. But anyways let's get to the story shall we?

...................

Alcie

I hugged her close. I knew that she needed it . I felt horrible for this to happen to her. She was the best person in the world. She doesn't deserve this. Lord Satan and Lucifer looked very concerned about this. I knew Lyra was silently crying into my apron. I just rubbed her back and silently held her. I didn't know what else to do but let her cry. Lord Satan, Lucifer and Emi left the room. "Lyra my love it will be alright. I will protect you. I promise I will." I softly said to her.

Emi

This was horrible. I felt so sorry for Lyranna. I really did. Maou, Lucifer and I walked into my living room while Ayshio calmed Lyranna down.  "This doesn't seem like anything that Gabriel would even do." I commented. Maou and Lucifer looked at each other then back at me.

"Well she is half angel and half demon Emi." Maou informed me.

"Yeah she's a Seer with abilities and powers no one has seen yet." Lucifer said.

"So we're going to protect her?" I asked knowing that I already was going to try to protect her.

"Yes. There's not much else we can do. I work with her so it'll be okay with her walking home since she lives next to us." Maou said.