IV (6)

(A/N: This is Lyra when she was in Heaven and again later on in the story. She doesn't have wings or horns or halo or the tail. But the rest is correct. It shows that she is half angel like her mother and half demon like her father. Like I've said I don't own any pictures that are uploaded unless I say otherwise.)

Lyra

Lyra

Alciel held me closer if possible. I closed my eyes and held onto his shirt and apron. "Lyra are you sure?" Alciel asked, "Lyra my love, are you sure?" I had wished I wasn't right. But I recognized Gabriel. I always will since he and Lucifer had found and raised me. I trusted Gabriel yet he betrayed me. Casted me out of Heaven and Lucifer his me. I knew what my parents were. It was no secret. But after Lucifer "died" and Alciel and Lord Satan had left...Gabriel found me. He turned me over to the Church. Tortured me. Iron. They chained my wrists to the wall with iron. I wasn't allowed to have the chains off. Even when I screamed at them to get the iron chains off my wrists. But no one cared. They wanted to know where Lord Satan and Alciel were. But I never told them. Ever. Why should I when they did nothing but hurt me. I don't blame Alciel or Lord Satan for leaving me alone. They didn't know what would happen or anything like that. There was a knock at the door and Lucifer and Lord Satan and Emilia the Hero walked in and closed the door. "So, Lyra do you know who it was?" Satan asked. Alciel setme down to stand on my own and I nodded. "I think so." I told them, "Gabe. It has to be him. The aura was so similar to his." Lucifer pulled me into a hug.