Ball

Lucy's POV

I saw a flash of light and I felt as if I was lifted in the air for a quick moment. The light disappears and I look down and smile as big as the sun.

 The light disappears and I look down and smile as big as the sun

"This is amazing. It's beautiful." I said.

"You look stunning." Yukino said.

"Yes, you look beautiful. You look like a rise sun." Mira said.

"I can't believe it." I said.

"You better believe it. Because this night will the biggest night of your life. Now..." Mira said facing Yukino.

"Your turn." A dark light shine from Yukino's feet till it covered her completely.

Yukino's POV

I was lifted just inches off the ground and as I landed I looked down at my dress.

It looked as if I were part of the galaxy.

"Mira, this- this is amazing. It's lovely." I said.

"I know. I used your memory to pick these dresses. Your mother called Lucy stardust and called you her little star. Now you two must go to the ball." Mira said. she zapped her magic at our shoes and my shoes turned blue with galaxy on them. Lucy's turn orange like a sunset.

"You two must be back by Midnight. The magic will run out by then. Now I have had more fun getting you ready than anyone else. Now go to the ball and see your prince charming's." Mira said.

Me and Lucy entered the carriage.

"Are you not coming with us?" Lucy asked.

"Oh don't worry I'll be there. Just I'll be hidden blended in with the crowned. I will come to get you when time to leave though. I'll see you there." Mira said as she vanished into thin air.

'At the ball

Erza's POV

I stood by the Princes as the sat in their thrown.

"Your majesty they said they would come. I've known them for quit sometime. They'll be here." Erza said.

"I agree with Erza." Jellal said handing Erza a piece of strawberry cake.